Reflecting back on my Free Britney post on BreatheHeavy (January 9th, 2009)

Weird how no one thought to call the authorities at that time, myself including. I know that the thing that changed with me regarding how I felt about the conservertorship was when that lawyer in the voicemail said that she was forced into a facility against her will and given meds.

4 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Weird how no one thought to call the authorities at that time, myself including. I know that the thing that changed with me regarding how I felt about the conservertorship was when that lawyer in the voicemail said that she was forced into a facility against her will and given meds.

that was my turning point too.

This is the only online forum I've ever been on.  Tried reddit once and got old lady confused ... I've been here since Jayden was Sutton Pierce and I remember how freaking weird it was back then, and when you were sent a cease and desist.  

All the other Britney sites have gone the way of the dinosaur, but Exhale remains.  Thanks Jordan for keeping us all like minded people together all these years.

I don't know if you'll ever know how much I appreciate this space, for exactly (and I mean ... Sigh... Exactly ,lol... Sorta) it is.  

We're all super passionate in our own ways, but we're all here because of you.

Oh yeah... Free ******* BRITNEY! ♥️

• Love 3

I haven’t posted on here in years…but I have to reply to this.

Yes, thank you Jordan, Britney sees you, I promise!  I know she will reach out to you when she can.. she knows who has been there for her through it all.  So sad it took this long and so, so wrong, but she is a fighter and a survivor and she will lead a movement of change for others, I just know it!! 💜💜💜 love our Queen 👸🏼 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Politik said:

I remember reading that. And I remember how everyone said Britney’s dad saved her life and he was good. I was one of the few that believed you and her! So sad it took 13 years for things to change, but I’m glad you stood by her and followed your gut! You did actual investigating, a 20 year old kid did it better than the media did. You should feel proud of yourself! You started it all. 

Yea it was always stuff like “this is so she can’t get sued” “it’s so she doesn’t have to do stupid legal things that nobody has time for” etc etc

4 hours ago, s&m said:

What happened to QueenFlopga? Does anybody remember her? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I miss Daniel, used to talk to him years after. He wasn’t the biggest Free Britney supporter, but I know he changed his mind now:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

So proud of you, Jordy, surviving Jamie and everyone from the devil’s team. I remember, because of BH, I used to tell my classmates about her situation in highschool. 

Let’s keep up the fight!:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

I miss Daniel, used to talk to him years after. He wasn’t the biggest Free Britney supporter, but I know he changed his mind now:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

So proud of you, Jordy, surviving Jamie and everyone from the devil’s team. I remember, because of BH, I used to tell my classmates about her situation in highschool. 

Let’s keep up the fight!:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: