Breaking News: Jodi Montgomery Requests a Guardian Ad Litem for Britney to Select Attorney of Choice!

9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Queeni Montgomery :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

im not sure this is good - we need an expert to shed light.

this basically gives this person the power to recommend someone to britney... that recommendation might be forced and towards an attorney that will perpetuate this.

• Like 2
Just now, nthenwkiss said:

im not sure this is good - we need an expert to shed light.

this basically gives this person the power to recommend someone to britney... that recommendation might be forced and towards an attorney that will perpetuate this.

the person will only help her, Britney still needs to approve. I bet Lynne and her lawyers are gonna try to get in touch with Britney to help her pick a lawyer

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

the person will only help her, Britney still needs to approve. I bet Lynne and her lawyers are gonna try to get in touch with Britney to help her pick a lawyer

hopefully - im too nervous about jodi being "good" - maybe she was a piece of **** but saw she cant win this battle and had to help britney.

2 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

hopefully - im too nervous about jodi being "good" - maybe she was a piece of **** but saw she cant win this battle and had to help britney.

I don't think she's being good, she just knows she's being observed by everyone at this point, and she has other clients, she literally lives off this, she can't take the risk of damaging her "career" 

• Love 3
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't think she's being good, she just knows she's being observed by everyone at this point, and she has other clients, she literally lives off this, she can't take the risk of damaging her "career" 

Right. Also if she gets this right it is good for her reputation as this case is BIG.

• Like 3
Just now, danny1994 said:

Looking at it again, it’s a little long so it’s probably “I want to petition to end the conservatorship”. Why are they trying to hide that?

Ridiculousness. Frame a narrative? Regardless, most people would be able to figure that out given the context.