Breaking News: Jodi Montgomery Requests a Guardian Ad Litem for Britney to Select Attorney of Choice!

35 minutes ago, Jadedkitten said:

Oooh when Britney hires her lawyer can that lawyer request an impartial medical evaluation  one Britney would be comfortable with 

The thing is that there isn’t even a need for an evaluation. She’s not a comatose patient in a hospital bed. If she had the capacity to work, and to feed dozens of people for the last 13 years, she clearly has de capacity to take care of herself and being fully functional and therefore she shouldn’t be in a cship :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, Isla said:

Wait those texts from Jane Doe are real then?

They were filed with the court, I believe. There’s no reason to believe they aren’t. Britney could say so if she attends next week. Doubt anyone wants to make moves like that right now. 

• Like 3
Just now, CountOlaf said:

The thing is that there isn’t even a need for an evaluation. She’s not a comatose patient in a hospital bed. If she had the capacity to work, and to feed dozens of people for the last 13 years, she clearly has de capacity to take care of herself and being fully functional and therefore she shouldn’t be in a cship :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Of course she shouldn’t be but if it comes down to it and it will becauseJames is an idiot and he will fight her Petition. Can she get an impartial doctor to do it 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

There needs to be checks to that guardian’s authority. They need to allow her to attend all court hearings. She should never be silenced again. She should hear everything that is happening so she can speak to the judge directly if her guardian is lying.

Absolutely right!! Britney needs to attend every hearing from here on. I didn’t believe Ingham years ago in the early days of the cship when he said Britney didn’t want to attend the hearings or whatever excuse he gave. Britney needs to show and have a notebook with her.

16 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

This is basically Britney being desperate for Jodi to stay so Jamie is not the only conservator this is dirty of her to use these in court documents to make it seem like Britney wants her she has no other choice other than Jamie this is disgusting, Jodi is using this to make it seem like she wants the conservatorship 

That’s what I’m thinking too. Context matters. It’s very one-sided slanted to benefit Jody. I don’t trust Jody. Never did. Never will.

10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:
  • Keesha
  • Tinasha
  • Jody 

Jo Dee. Jamie Dee. 😂😂😂

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

This is basically Britney being desperate for Jodi to stay so Jamie is not the only conservator this is dirty of her to use these in court documents to make it seem like Britney wants her she has no other choice other than Jamie this is disgusting, Jodi is using this to make it seem like she wants the conservatorship 

This

54 minutes ago, Jadedkitten said:

Oooh when Britney hires her lawyer can that lawyer request an impartial medical evaluation  one Britney would be comfortable with 

THIS !! 💯 

*nicki voice; TO FREEDOM!!!!!!!!

All eyes on team con = crap finally gets done 

1 minute ago, Slave4yew said:

I’ve been thinking this but I do think Jodi is now on brits side. She clearly has issue with JS so.. makes sense idk 

If Jody is pissing in Jamie’s face because he tried to throw her under the bus helps Britney in anyway I’m all for it 

• Love 3
  • Like 3