Breaking News: Jodi Montgomery Requests a Guardian Ad Litem for Britney to Select Attorney of Choice!

This is like an "American Crime Story" but unfolding daily, in real time, instead of it being a season of scripted weekly episode with actors playing the celebrities involved in high profile crime in America.  (Sorry for my run-on sentence.)

• Love 1
  • Like 2
17 minutes ago, ynot8000 said:

This is like an "American Crime Story" but unfolding daily, in real time, instead of it being a season of scripted weekly episode with actors playing the celebrities involved in high profile crime in America.  (Sorry for my run-on sentence.)

Maybe they can do an American Crime Storu centered on Britney and have her play herself!!

I wish the Time's Up actresses like Reese Witherspoon or Natalie Portman would take Britney under their wing and help her find counsel. Britney needs educated, compassionate people with connections and their own money to help her. 

Also somewhat off topic but did we ever find out who actually left the voicemail heard 'round the world about Britney being forced into the facility against her will? Some people speculated it was Cade Hudson but like... to me that is the MOST baffling thing! How did Jamie Spears never hunt this brave soul down? Is it possible Andrew Wallet had a crisis of conscience and had someone "leak" the info on his behalf? 

23 minutes ago, Alexa James said:

Maybe she will go with Streisand? She initially expressed interest in having him represent her in 2007 but was blocked from doing so by her team. It might be worthwhile to do that?

IMO she needs someone stronger. Sorry but Adam Streisand seems like a bit of a wimp to me. He could have fought harder for B and he should have. 

My suggestion is that Britney contact the trust and estates division of Cravath Swain and Moore which is the most prominent and prestigious law firm in NYC. She needs the very best and not someone who will be cowed by a freaking probate judge. 

Godspeed, Britney!

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, elodiebeaaa said:

IMO she needs someone stronger. Sorry but Adam Streisand seems like a bit of a wimp to me. He could have fought harder for B and he should have. 

My suggestion is that Britney contact the trust and estates division of Cravath Swain and Moore which is the most prominent and prestigious law firm in NYC. She needs the very best and not someone who will be cowed by a freaking probate judge. 

Godspeed, Britney!

I strongly disagree regarding Adam. He was clearly pushed out (and we all know how corrupt the conservatorship ring has been) and is still continuing to speak up for Britney without any obligation to do so. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, icybaby said:

Can some1 who knows law explain what it means please.

It means they are asking the Court to allow Britney to be able to appoint her own counsel rather than the Court deciding for her - as she still has a conservator over her person it would need to ultimately go through the conservator as well, but Jodi is suggesting willingness to listen to Britney’s decision here.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, Jadedkitten said:

Jodi doing her job whaaaat :orangu_orangutan_ape:

10 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

Jodi is trying to stay on the good side of things here so her only option now is to actually care for Britney and her wishes :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

They kept her silenced for 13 years and they took advantage of her. She speaks up and in just a few days later, suddenly everyone is either leaving the ship before it sinks or starting doing the job they were supposed to do since the beginning of an unecessary c-ship.

Wow, they really have genuine intentions. :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Love 2

6 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

They kept her silenced for 13 years and they took advantage of her. She speaks up and in just a few days later, suddenly everyone is either leaving the ship before it sinks or starting doing the job they were supposed to do since the beginning of an unecessary c-ship.

Wow, they really have genuine intentions. :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Its worse! The court and everyone involved in this mess heard everything britney said at the 23rd hearing TWO YEARS before the rest of the world and absolutely nothing happened!

No one quit and the judge didnt lift a finger about the very same claims that made the whole world shook. Its like she didnt say a thing

2 years later Britney said the very same statement with the only difference that the world could listen to her this time and suddenly everyone is quitting or finally doing their job?? 

that alone proves that the whole cship was a fraud since day one period! 

• Like 7
51 minutes ago, ronron said:

Its worse! The court and everyone involved in this mess heard everything britney said at the 23rd hearing TWO YEARS before the rest of the world and absolutely nothing happened!

No one quit and the judge didnt lift a finger about the very same claims that made the whole world shook. Its like she didnt say a thing

2 years later Britney said the very same statement with the only difference that the world could listen to her this time and suddenly everyone is quitting or finally doing their job?? 

that alone proves that the whole cship was a fraud since day one period! 

Absolutely this! It's nothing but outrageous that two years ago, when Britney had addressed the judge the first time, nothing not a single thing changed in Britney's favor. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Cherry Bomb said:

things are happening so fast omg. a month before these are all unimaginable:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

It all thanks to that livestream and that Brit words were made public.. we might never know what she said in 2019 but she mentioned that she felt she wasn't heard back then.. if the June hearing was sealed as well, the situation would probably stay as is...

• Like 2