Breaking News: Jodi Montgomery Requests a Guardian Ad Litem for Britney to Select Attorney of Choice!

7 hours ago, Brenton said:

I strongly disagree regarding Adam. He was clearly pushed out (and we all know how corrupt the conservatorship ring has been) and is still continuing to speak up for Britney without any obligation to do so. 

He could have found another doctor to evaluate Britney but didn’t bother 

15 hours ago, Brenton said:

I strongly disagree regarding Adam. He was clearly pushed out (and we all know how corrupt the conservatorship ring has been) and is still continuing to speak up for Britney without any obligation to do so. 

I couldnt agree more. Adam speaks defending Britney still to this day and there is no financial incentive.  One could argue that there is incentive now that she may be able to hire her own attorney, but he has been speaking out for years, before even this was a possibility.  Team Adam

I feel like they just want to push this narrative that Jodi and Jamie are at odds with each other, to make it seem like Jodi is the lesser of two evils, for us to root for her to stay as Britney’s conservator.  But really behind the scenes they are all working together. 

hence the:

texts supposedly from Britney

News like this from TMZ (of course)

Moves from Jodi that make her seem good.        ( that request she made for Britney) 

IDK about these yall. Im not saying no the possibility that Jodi probably saw the light. But Let’s still be vigilant. Britney wants total freedom. She wants to abolish the conservatorship and its whole abusive system. Remember that.

• Love 1
On 7/7/2021 at 1:35 PM, Onyxgirl17 said:

This is great news too… I think!! The documents are clear that Britney would choose counsel of HER choice with assistance of the GAL. This also addresses that Ingham suggested court appointed counsel when that is clearly what Britney did not want. Any law peeps have input here?

The docs read:

"Rather than the Court once again appointing Ms. Spears' attorney from the Court's CAC Panel without her input or subjecting the Conservatee to another evaluation against her wishes, Petitioner instead asserts that a GAL appointed... for the limited purpose of assisting Ms. Spears in her selection of private counsel is necessary to both give Ms. Spears a vote as to the selection of her counsel as well as to protect her best interests.

It goes on to say:

"Because it is the GAL who retaining the private counsel for the Conservatee, the proposed GAL appointment can honor Conservatee's choice of private counsel without any kind of medical testing - a concern Ms. Spears also repeatedly raised at the last hearing."

E5uHu49XoAUjmIK?format=jpg&name=small

E5uHu5GXMAkQkrz?format=jpg&name=smallgal1.jpg.d3f80505cd2d3e4bba764471a19ea957.jpg

Thumbnail via @ nordacious

My boyfriend is an attorney, and he said that the GAL will be appointed as a way to sign the contract with the attorney of Britney’s choosing because legally as a conservatee, she can’t sign the contract. He said ideally, this court appointed GAL will respect Britney’s wishes and enter into a contract with whomever she chooses, but he did say that there is a possibility that because the GAL is court appointed, they could sway her into choosing an attorney that does not have her best wishes in mind. So yes, this does mean that she can pick her own representation, BUT the GAL has to sign the contract with this person because Britney can’t, so they could tell her whomever she chooses is the wrong choice. Hopefully that’s not the case and whoever is appointed GAL will actually be on Britney’s side! Hope this helps make sense of the jargon a little bit!

• Like 2