Britney will reportedly virtually attend the conservatorship hearing on July 14th

Just now, Urbanney said:

She’s been trying to end it since it started behind the scenes, she’s just been silenced and afraid no one would believe her if she weren’t silenced. 

not to mention, the last time she gave that speech to court, they did nothing and made her feel like she was dead - like she didn’t matter. And that was after already fighting it for 11 years and no one doing anything to help her.

She’s strong as hell, and I want everyone to know that. 

I know all this thanks tho. All I was saying is that I’m proud of her for still fighting this im sure that Jamie’s been trying to shut her down even harder after she spoke out so by going want to court still is the bravest thing in the world 

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, Jadedkitten said:

Somebody in the comments said Britney asked for media coverage to be denied anybody know if that’s true????

I don't think it's Britney that asked for it... in cases of public interest like this the media covering the case asks for it themselves, any journalist or reporter could've asked that. If Britney had petitioned or asked for it, it would look something more like 'Open hearing request' like it was the last time.

This is not an open hearing though and it wasn't even asked by Britney, this an investigative hearing set up by the judge that is going to tackle many recent events related to the conservatorship like the many resignations, the appointment of Jodi Montgomery to be permanent conservator among other issues, so Britney's hearing here is less of a focus and it wasn't made to be an open hearing therefore it's not really unusual that the judge has denied that. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, SkyNet said:

Someone explain this to me :

If her attorney, Ingham is resigned, she will have to represent herself with to lawyer on her side? 

High School College GIF

No he petitioned to resign penny has to either approve or deny it first and if she approved she will either appoint a lawyer or let Britney choose her own 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, SkyNet said:

Someone explain this to me :

If her attorney, Ingham is resigned, she will have to represent herself with to lawyer on her side? 

High School College GIF

No! He said it pretty clearly in his petition to resign that he will resign as soon as the court appoint other counsel / attorney (or if they allow Britney to hire her own, then until she hires)... meaning he's going to continue to serve until another lawyer takes the case.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1