Britney will reportedly virtually attend the conservatorship hearing on July 14th

35 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

She’s been trying to end it since it started behind the scenes, she’s just been silenced and afraid no one would believe her if she weren’t silenced. 

not to mention, the last time she gave that speech to court, they did nothing and made her feel like she was dead - like she didn’t matter. And that was after already fighting it for 11 years and no one doing anything to help her.

She’s strong as hell, and I want everyone to know that. 

This! 100%!

+ in 2020 she was supposed to attend the hearing virtually, but it was sabotaged by team con, I'm more than sure. Britney even said in her testimony that she waited a few hours last time for nothing.

So seems it is not that she did not want to attend, more like she was just not allowed to attend.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Someone needs to tell lou and jodi, Ingham and Jamie to go elsewhere. They're just jealous that Britney has talent and success and they do not. Insecurity at its finest. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: What they've done is not right. They need to repent for abusing one of GOD's children. 

45 minutes ago, land said:

No! He said it pretty clearly in his petition to resign that he will resign as soon as the court appoint other counsel / attorney (or if they allow Britney to hire her own, then until she hires)... meaning he's going to continue to serve cashing in for doing a sh1t until another totally biased lawyer takes makes what daddy spears tells him to do for the case.

*Fixed :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

2 hours ago, Jadedkitten said:

I’m so glad she is taking a more active role in trying to end this. Go to court speak up don’t let them lie to the judge, because lord knows nobody else is in your corner girl 

as long as britney has a court appointed attorney they wont be capable of lieing to the judge just as long as britney has her lawyer or attorney attointed by the court and not a paid attorney besides i dont she would hire a lawyer she has none of her money in her possession cause of the conservatorship