BREAKING: Sam Ingham asked Judge to appoint Britney a new COURT APPOINTED attorney!

2 hours ago, Soso said:

Judge Brenda P.e.n.i.s , it’s your time to shine and prove us you actually have an ounce of decency. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Britney Spears Lol GIF

I can't. The nicknames this fanbase comes up with.  Now presenting, Judge Brenda P.E.N.I.S....ALLL RISEEEEE.

• Haha 2

Hopefully he doesn't get off that easy.  If there was in fact abuse (which I'm sure there is - by refusing to let her know her rights when he knew she wanted out for years), then he definitely needs to investigated, along with everyone else involved.  

Hopefully one day she gets to sue everyone who took part to the point of getting every penny they milked off her + more!

Music Video Slumber Party GIF by Britney Spears

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Britman512 said:

So what does this mean?

he won’t resign until a new attorney is appointed?

Yup, not effective until a new lawyer is appointed… also needs to be approved by Penny. He hasn’t done a damn thing since her testimony on June 23rd either. He’s a useless rat.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Hopefully he doesn't get off that easy.  If there was in fact abuse (which I'm sure there is - by refusing to let her know her rights when he knew she wanted out for years), then he definitely needs to investigated, along with everyone else involved.  

Hopefully one day she gets to sue everyone who took part to the point of getting every penny they milked off her + more!

Music Video Slumber Party GIF by Britney Spears

preach christina aguilera GIF

• Love 2

I'm sorry to any decent or good lawyers out there when I say this next part. I don't think highly of lawyers. Yeah, it's true I haven't had many opportunities to use many lawyers. The one my mom and I used was a grade A d-bag. Death isn't the time for a comedy show, mock us to our faces or be a condescending *******.

• Like 2