BREAKING: Sam Ingham asked Judge to appoint Britney a new COURT APPOINTED attorney!

4 hours ago, Persona said:

Britney must have been made aware of this because how could she not know her own lawyer is running for the hills? So hopefully she's already looking into things. I hope Sam's helping her since she doesn't seem to have a phone of her own.

5 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Re: capacity 

6 hours ago, Watch Me Work It said:

apparently Britney still can hire a lawyer anyway? I hope they let her

This is stressing me out. I hope Britney is aware of this advice. I hope she’s able to hire a TEAM of lawyers ASAP before they try to force another court appointed one on her again.

I’m not even sure if they allow Britney to have her own personal phone. And she has to find a lawyer to fight for her freedom. Imagine the stress of trying to find and connect with a lawyer under those circumstances.

• Love 1

I think if she chooses a lawyer for herself now it would be granted. The judge literally asked if there would be a petition to retain a new counsel during the hearing.

I think even if she gets a court appointed one, her new court appointed lawyer couldn’t possibly ignore Britney’s wishes to terminate. With all the attention and pressure going on there’s no way they’d jump on a sinking ship and hold onto it. 

Ingham just being a D on the way out to back up his lame *** bogus claim that Britney somehow threw him under a bus. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, websurfer22 said:

This is stressing me out. I hope Britney is aware of this advice. I hope she’s able to hire a TEAM of lawyers ASAP before they try to force another court appointed one on her again.

I’m not even sure if they allow Britney to have her own personal phone. And she has to find a lawyer to fight for her freedom. Imagine the stress of trying to find and connect with a lawyer under those circumstances.

Maybe we need to tweet this to Sam, so he can pass the message. But I think she’s aware. 

20 minutes ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

Imagine you’re a server at a restaurant and you find out it’s him when you run his credit card for the bill… what do you do?? 😏 

Offer him a drink on the house, with some cyanide ? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Persona said:

Britney must have been made aware of this because how could she not know her own lawyer is running for the hills? So hopefully she's already looking into things. I hope Sam's helping her since she doesn't seem to have a phone of her own.

Britney has her own phone. She needs to be aware of her rights and never stop researching. She has to be assertive and demand her own lawyer. It's important that she shows up to all future hearings. 

This tweet needs to be relayed to Sam. I don't believe he reads his DMs so a fan page is probably the best way to reach out to him or perhaps contact one of his friends. 

• Love 1