BREAKING: Sam Ingham asked Judge to appoint Britney a new COURT APPOINTED attorney!

7 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

He was her lawyerΒ :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:Β You’re supposed to trust your lawyer of all peopleΒ :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:Β It’s not her fault everyone takes advantage of herΒ :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

I knowΒ :orangu_orangutan_ape:Β But at this point she should not trust anyone on her payrollΒ 

3 minutes ago, mnopstuv2005 said:

I think britney should keep her court appointed attorney , to get the truth out there and get the truth to britney and to get britney whats legally hers . i dont think britney need to hire lawyers she has no money to pay them yet

What? Her estate would payΒ for her new lawyers…. She has a lot of money she just gets 2000 a week in β€œspending money”. That has nothing to do with the money allocated for her Conservatorship , which cost 3 million the past year alone (mainly from Jamie’s side).Β 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Surely IF it’s court appointed, they can’t be as useless and corrupt at SCAM was right?

Well, if the judge appoints a new lawyer Im sure he/she will definitely be as corrupt as sh1tngham or even more.Β 

The guardianship system is a corruption circle, they used the same lawyers, the same judges, the same doctors, the same people for everything. They back each other up, that's why it is so hard to get out of that sh11ty system.Β 

This is the time, (as in 2008) where Britney has to really fight and bring her own lawyer regardless if the judge approves it or not. She should do the same she had to do in 2008. Fight back.Β :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

3 hours ago, Slayer said:

Lawyers for Britney still supporting Ingham is so disgusting. Further proves that they are trash.

Β 

For me it's they saying he did a good job in protecting the client-attorney privilege over his own interests, when Adam Streisand was just live at CNN saying he did a terrible job at that because he was feeding TMZ a disputed version of what Britney said on court and saying he was upset with her and therefore resigning.Β 

• Like 2

What exactly is the process for Britney to get herself a new attorney? I can understand the language in the document as currently she is deemed to be incapable to Β hire her own attorney and they must be court appointed which is bs. But when will she be allowed to hire her own?

Fg ashole. Instead of filing to terminate he resignes and asks another court appointed lawyer which is going take time-another hearing to appoint. And also we do not know who they going to appoint and will he file for termination as it is Britneys wish. He better escape the country and never practice law. Will court still check those complaints-he must've been scared.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, icybaby said:

Fg ashole. Instead of filing to terminate he resignes and asks another court appointed lawyer which is going take time-another hearing to appoint. And also we do not know who they going to appoint and will he file for termination as it is Britneys wish. He better escape the country and never practice law. Will court still check those complaints-he must've been scared.

We need to continue to file complaintsΒ 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

What exactly is the process for Britney to get herself a new attorney? I can understand the language in the document as currently she is deemed to be incapable to Β hire her own attorney and they must be court appointed which is bs. But when will she be allowed to hire her own?

the thing is, there's no capacity filed for it

and she, as any conservatee, has the right to hire her own counsel, above anything. She even asked about it last hearing, so I'm pretty confident the judge will allow her to get a different lawyer, even if at first she needs to appoint a new one.