BREAKING: Sam Ingham asked Judge to appoint Britney a new COURT APPOINTED attorney!

9 hours ago, websurfer22 said:

This is stressing me out. I hope Britney is aware of this advice. I hope she’s able to hire a TEAM of lawyers ASAP before they try to force another court appointed one on her again.

I’m not even sure if they allow Britney to have her own personal phone. And she has to find a lawyer to fight for her freedom. Imagine the stress of trying to find and connect with a lawyer under those circumstances.

Wow if this is true then it is terrible that shes been trapped with a court appointed attorney for thirteen years 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, G-unit said:

Britney better attend EVERY SINGLE HEARING from here on out.  There is no excuse.  She NEEDS to keep her voice heard and she NEEDS to demand to hire her own counsel.  Hopefully she’s working on that behind the scenes.

I heard that the following hearing will not be open to the public, won't be broadcasted. Does that mean we are gonna be kept in the dark about what's going on behind the scenes again? Does anyone have a solid information on that?

2 minutes ago, glovedgeek said:

I heard that the following hearing will not be open to the public, won't be broadcasted. Does that mean we are gonna be kept in the dark about what's going on behind the scenes again? Does anyone have a solid information on that?

It will not be broadcasted because those livestreams were only on during the pandemic. Now people can go inside the courtroom

• Love 2