Update: He officially resigned! - Britney Spears’ court-ordered lawyer, Samuel Ingham III, to resign as soon as today

Britneys words have left them absolutely SHOOK!

So they should be. 

They KNOW that we knew all along they hadn't informed Britney of her rights, the mis treatment and many other things Britney mentioned in that statement. They are SHAKING. 

Speechless. Running to get out of the firing line. 

Britney must immediately hire counsel NOW.  

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, CoasterFreak18 said:

This is big.  Also, he is a terrible lawyer.  You do NOT leave you client high and dry like this.

Maybe he’s distracted by his disbarment or license suspension! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Spoiler

But yes, he is pathetic for doing nothing since her testimony, let alone the past 13 years. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay: Maybe he can teach a class on how to collect a check with putting no effort out.

2 minutes ago, limecakes said:

This feels like a delaying tactic… Britney can’t hire a lawyer and he will not file the petition for ending the Cship. Its more than obvious Jamie has been lining his pockets for all these  years. Who knows if Jamie asked him to resign.. 

my thoughts EXACTLY!!! It’s calculated , seems like team con got together and planned this 

• Like 1

“New court-appointed counsel???!!” Wtf 

also I’m guessing he DID NOT do his job first which is to file for termination of the conservatorship??? :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

he was paid millions for YEARS to not finish his ******* job? GOD I AM FURIOUS RN .

PENNY DO THE RIGHT THING AND LET BRITNEY HIRE HER OWN ATTORNEY UGH 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
12 minutes ago, car said:

NOW LET HER CHOOSE HER OWN COUNSEL

What should happen, versus…

12 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Sooooo. They’re gonna APPOINT ANOTHER ONE FOR HER!? Someone please tell me I’m not understanding this verbiage!!

… what will likely happen.

11 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

That is what he wants but that may not be what happens. 

Judge Penny, do the right thing!!!!

Judge Penny’s rulings so far gives us no reason to believe she’ll “do the right thing”.

Keep up the fight. FREE BRITNEY!!!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Fenixxx123 said:

So he officially resigned!

Omg. I'm so happy. 

Aslo, I'm back at Exhale :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: just in time when our girl is about to be free :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Except he still works for her until they put a new lawyer on her case. I am beyond furious. 13 YEARS SHE PAID THIS MAN to keep her trapped in this and when she finally speaks out about the abuse she’s endured, he retaliates and resigns as her lawyer instead of filing the petition to terminate which was completed a WEEK AGO and ready to be submitted. He deserves prison time, to be disbarred, and for his reputation to be absolutely destroyed.

Judge Penny better step up and do the right ******* thing for once by allowing Britney to choose her own counsel.

At the very least, if they appoint a court-appointed lawyer, he ACTUALLLLLLY does his JOB and defends his ******* client!

• Love 2