New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Update: He officially resigned! - Britney Spears’ court-ordered lawyer, Samuel Ingham III, to resign as soon as today

1 minute ago, Fenixxx123 said:

So he officially resigned!

Omg. I'm so happy. 

Aslo, I'm back at Exhale :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: just in time when our girl is about to be free :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Except he still works for her until they put a new lawyer on her case. I am beyond furious. 13 YEARS SHE PAID THIS MAN to keep her trapped in this and when she finally speaks out about the abuse she’s endured, he retaliates and resigns as her lawyer instead of filing the petition to terminate which was completed a WEEK AGO and ready to be submitted. He deserves prison time, to be disbarred, and for his reputation to be absolutely destroyed.

Judge Penny better step up and do the right ******* thing for once by allowing Britney to choose her own counsel.

At the very least, if they appoint a court-appointed lawyer, he ACTUALLLLLLY does his JOB and defends his ******* client!

• Love 2

And good luck to the new court-appointed lawyer, he/she would be in a very nice and pleasant situation  :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

But seriously, maybe this time Brit will have luck and she will have a good lawyer. I don't think the new court-appointed lawyer would try to against her wishes with all the preassure from the public. Of course it would be perfect if she can choose it herself but this is not 2008 anymore and things have definitely changed so maybe everything will be alright with the new lawyer.

2 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

I’m not sure if this is good or not she could wind up with someone even worse :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

With all the preassure from the movement AND the GP? If he/she does it, he/she is a self-hating ******* or a stupid. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: Let's pray that this time it will be different and she'll get a decent lawyer who actually helps her

• Like 1
Just now, maquisl said:

With all the preassure from the movement AND the GP? If he/she does it, he/she is a self-hating ******* or a stupid. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: Let's pray that this time it will be different and she'll get a decent lawyer who actually helps her

Yea the pressure is immense. We will see what happens. 😬😬

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

I’m not sure if this is good or not she could wind up with someone even worse :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white: