Update: He officially resigned! - Britney Spears’ court-ordered lawyer, Samuel Ingham III, to resign as soon as today

And good luck to the new court-appointed lawyer, he/she would be in a very nice and pleasant situation  :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

But seriously, maybe this time Brit will have luck and she will have a good lawyer. I don't think the new court-appointed lawyer would try to against her wishes with all the preassure from the public. Of course it would be perfect if she can choose it herself but this is not 2008 anymore and things have definitely changed so maybe everything will be alright with the new lawyer.

2 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

I’m not sure if this is good or not she could wind up with someone even worse :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

With all the preassure from the movement AND the GP? If he/she does it, he/she is a self-hating ******* or a stupid. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: Let's pray that this time it will be different and she'll get a decent lawyer who actually helps her

• Like 1
Just now, maquisl said:

With all the preassure from the movement AND the GP? If he/she does it, he/she is a self-hating ******* or a stupid. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: Let's pray that this time it will be different and she'll get a decent lawyer who actually helps her

Yea the pressure is immense. We will see what happens. 😬😬

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

I’m not sure if this is good or not she could wind up with someone even worse :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

Goodbye Sam.

Now. LET BRITNEY PICK HER OWN DAMN LAWYERS!

Judge Penny the world is watching. And it’s completely outrageous that she hasn’t been allowed to do that, but at the same time the court says she’s capable of working singing and dancing, writing song lyrics, choreography etc.

• Like 7