It's been 13 days since Britney has spoken out. Her lawyer, Samuel D. Ingham III, still hasn't filed a petition to end the conservatorship.

I think we may need to wait till the 14th. I think a lot is due to be pushed for then and it's just around the corner. If nothing happens after that then we definitely riot, but media pressure will be so high considering people are expecting something after her explosive hearing. 

Let's see what happens, I've been so hopeful since those two senators stepped in, as well as the Congress letter that was sent to her :livinggg_dancing_killing_it_party_music_grooving_pink:

for all we know he is awaiting instruction from Britney herself?

I dont think this man, who must be very intelligent would purposely delay this given its one of the biggest stories in the world right now, and the world is watching.

There will be things to sort out - they cannot just remove it without having plans to mitigate any risk to Britney. 

I would give it another week, and if we hear nothing then i will start to worry.

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

for all we know he is awaiting instruction from Britney herself?

I dont think this man, who must be very intelligent would purposely delay this given its one of the biggest stories in the world right now, and the world is watching.

There will be things to sort out - they cannot just remove it without having plans to mitigate any risk to Britney. 

I would give it another week, and if we hear nothing then i will start to worry.

If they have to do an audit and the people know they stole from her… I highly doubt they will willingly stop it.  Can’t we contact the mayor or something in California? 

Ok it is now Day 10…

here is the lame joke of the day…

it is now taking Sam 10 days to figure out that he needs to double click on the PDF file in order to fill out the termination of the conservatorship papers

tune in tomorrow to see if it will take him 11 Days to double click on the PDF 

Plot twist: he doesn’t even know what a computer is 

stay tuned to this on going Saga 

• Haha 4
  • Like 1

Maybe he can't file it because they're finally investigating him and she's finally in the process of getting a lawyer of her choosing?

P.S.  :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: yeah right, like those corrupt ******* will do anything.  He's probably just dragging this just like everyone else involved in this case.