It's been 13 days since Britney has spoken out. Her lawyer, Samuel D. Ingham III, still hasn't filed a petition to end the conservatorship.

23 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Ingham has been part of the conservatorship since the very beginning. He was hired by Jamie and never stopped working for him. (Thankfully, Britney is now aware of this and explicitly asked for a new lawyer.)

Where the hell is Lynne Irene Spears? Why hasn't she filed a petition to terminate the c-ship?

Good question. Or her oh so supportive sister, while we're at it.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, phareezy said:

It almost feels like he's trying to wait it out long enough for the public to forget about it and then he'll never file. I just... :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Every day I feel better and better about filing a complaint against him.

If nothing is filed by July 14th court date I will be filing a complaint as well.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, DearBritney00 said:

I think these things take some time. You can't just fill out a pre-written letter and send it away.
You have to carefully choose the words to make this work.

If a s** offender can file this promptly, a lawyer that has been in the game for decades should be able to.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, DearBritney00 said:

I think these things take some time. You can't just fill out a pre-written letter and send it away.
You have to carefully choose the words to make this work.

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ 

….or…. He’s not working on behalf of Britney like he is getting paid millions for, as mountains of evidence suggests . 

#DisbarIngham

• Love 5
  • Like 1