It's been 13 days since Britney has spoken out. Her lawyer, Samuel D. Ingham III, still hasn't filed a petition to end the conservatorship.

ok guys it is now Day 11

It is now taking Sam 11 days to double click on the PDF file for the termination of conservatorship papers …

so here’s the lame joke of the day …

Sources have revealed that Sam has been single clicking this whole time 

Plot twist: on the wrong file 

Stay tuned tomorrow for further scintillating updates 

1 hour ago, kleinbritney said:

Basically, this petition must be justified to end the guardianship. He will find a way without incriminating himself or his fellow lawyers. Or does one of you think he is really stupid. if this application is denied, britney will remain under guardianship for many years.

So what's the plan then? 

26 minutes ago, Catalin said:

So what's the plan then? 

of course he has to make this request. I'm as excited as everyone else about how he explains it. It is not enough to say that Britney wants to end guardianship. The rationale will be very interesting. He certainly won't write that guardianship was illegal from the start. He has to prove with facts why Britney no longer needs guardianship. And since he was always a double agent and played into the hands of the other side, he will not incriminate himself. Maybe he'll resign.

• Like 2

so it should happen this coming week. as kleinbritney said, it will be interesting to see how he justifies this. and his arguments will make it clear whether or not he's actually really trying to get her free. somehow I doubt he's smart enough to pull this off without messing this up for himself but I hope to god that for once he knows what to do and how to do it.

4 hours ago, Persona said:

so it should happen this coming week. as kleinbritney said, it will be interesting to see how he justifies this. and his arguments will make it clear whether or not he's actually really trying to get her free. somehow I doubt he's smart enough to pull this off without messing this up for himself but I hope to god that for once he knows what to do and how to do it.

I just hope he doesn’t do a half *** job and it gets denied…

he should be forced to resign regardless. He has been a double agent and not working in Britney’s best interest.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

of course he has to make this request. I'm as excited as everyone else about how he explains it. It is not enough to say that Britney wants to end guardianship. The rationale will be very interesting. He certainly won't write that guardianship was illegal from the start. He has to prove with facts why Britney no longer needs guardianship. And since he was always a double agent and played into the hands of the other side, he will not incriminate himself. Maybe he'll resign.

Basically that’s what the judge insinuated by asking him if he wants to replace himself as Britney’s lawyer. Most likely Britney’s new lawyer will petition and we’ll … it’s up to this new lawyer to write up whatever.