It's been 13 days since Britney has spoken out. Her lawyer, Samuel D. Ingham III, still hasn't filed a petition to end the conservatorship.

Where is Samuel Ingham? 

This is absurd. Britney was direct and clear on what she wanted. File THE PETITION TO TERMINATE THE CONSERVATORSHIP NOW.  Sam is not acting in Britney's best interest. He is purposely sabotaging her. 

1) Why hasn't Judge Penny stepped in and done something? or asked more questions? Did she not understand the severity of her allegations. I'm at a loss and don't understand.

2) Sam Ingham needs to be OUT. Penny should have allowed Britney to hire her own attorney like YESTERDAY. 

3) TMZ prematurely posted that article that the petition to terminate the conservatorship was filed but then took it down. Now it's alleged that the petition is signed and ready to go... just hasn't been filed yet. So what exactly are they waiting for? 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, monamontgomery said:

Ingham has filed an order for the judge's signature that will put in Bessmer Trust and Jamie Spears as co-conservators of the estate.  Thus he is acting against Britney's request for termination and the judge's suggestion that he put in a petition to terminate.

Not anymore since Bessemer is withdrawing

9 minutes ago, Persona said:

It's been 8 days and he hasn't done anything at all except file papers from months ago. According to Britney they meet 3-4 times a week. He said she only had to ask him and he'd do it, same with getting a new lawyer. He's done neither. So? Ingham? Where are the filings?

I think he said something like he's "happy to take guidance from the court about replacing him as counsel" and if the court decides he should be replaced that's fine. So it might be more up to the court to let her choose a new lawyer rather than Britney being able to request one via a petition. I'm just going based off the notes I took while listening to the live audio (and I don't know much about law), so I may be mistaken. But still, that needs to be addressed. And the petition to terminate is LONG overdue!

• Love 1

Britney thinks she asked for it when she did not. She said she wanted to do it in her speech in court, but I dont think she told Sam privately to take action now. She assumes that he will do it, and Sam will act dumb and say Britney did not ask him to do it yet.

• Love 2

Samuel ingham must be investigated and he must be replaced by a lawyer of  Britney’s choice. He lied many times to keep the con going.

•  In 13 years he did not inform Britney about her right to petition to terminate. 
  • Lied to Bessemer trust about this conservatorship being voluntary
  • He has not filed a petition even after Britney’s statements. 

Ingham is team Con and is complicit and so is judge Penny

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Persona said:

It's been 8 days and he hasn't done anything at all except file papers from months ago. According to Britney they meet 3-4 times a week. He said she only had to ask him and he'd do it, same with getting a new lawyer. He's done neither. So? Ingham? Where are the filings?

Ingham has been part of the conservatorship since the very beginning. He was hired by Jamie and never stopped working for him. (Thankfully, Britney is now aware of this and explicitly asked for a new lawyer.)

Where the hell is Lynne Irene Spears? Why hasn't she filed a petition to terminate the c-ship?

• Love 4
  • Like 2
53 minutes ago, PinkyAndStinky said:

I think he said something like he's "happy to take guidance from the court about replacing him as counsel" and if the court decides he should be replaced that's fine. So it might be more up to the court to let her choose a new lawyer rather than Britney being able to request one via a petition. I'm just going based off the notes I took while listening to the live audio (and I don't know much about law), so I may be mistaken. But still, that needs to be addressed. And the petition to terminate is LONG overdue!

Well you know he could also resign from this whole mess. The reason why he’s not is pretty obvious. He is working with team con. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

He'll file and leave blank spaces so the judge will deny it. He'll re-file with incorrect data so the judge will deny it. He'll re-file once more but forget to pay the fee and the judge will deny it and so on until 2030 

We're so coming for you Mr Ingham, you won't be able to walk away freely from this

BTsapbk.gif

• Love 6
  • Like 2