Jodi Montgomery releases a statement on her website

Just now, SlayOut said:

Ms. Montgomery is a licensed private professional fiduciary who, unlike family members who serve as conservators, is required to follow a Code of Ethics…”

Coming for Colon’s ratty wig! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

She’s definitely coming for him. She doesn’t wanna get dragged down with his ***

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
Just now, Matou said:

She can make 100,000 statements., I DON'T CARE !

Do your thing and release Britney from your fangs ***** :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

:fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:This. I'm not buying any of these long *** statements until the termination request has been filed AND court date for it has been set. Until then they are just empty promises.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, rennen said:

This jumped out at me too.

It's all so messy.

This whole statement seems to try covering Jodi Montgomery’s *** and, in the process, throws Jamie under the bus by implying the family doesn’t act by a code of conduct, and by saying most financial decisions go through Jamie. So any issues, since they’re financial, are Jamie’s fault and not hers.

1257666.gif

• Like 3

The shade of it all. It has officially become the War of the Conservators: Jodi v. Jamie. Too bad they are both incompetent and both guilty of forcing someone to do things against their will :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire: Jail to them both :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire: But I’ll give Round 1 to Jodi… because I live for Jamie shade :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: and I like that Jodi mentioned the termination of the personal conservatorship as something likely to occur… although lest we forget, Britney is asking for termination of both her personal and estate, mmk. 

• Haha 4
  • Like 5
7 minutes ago, Slave4yew said:

Ms. Montgomery looks forward to presenting a comprehensive Care Plan to the Court setting forth a path for termination of the conservatorship for Britney, and Ms. Montgomery looks forward to supporting Britney through that process.”

She's going to do this to save face - these better not just be words and ACTUAL action.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Persona said:

So now they’re throwing **** at each other. 
and they’re trying to defend not letting Britney get her nails done by saying the medical team Jodie hired (oops) advised against it (lmao) because of “pre existing conditions”. So now we’re sharing Britney’s medical history? 

HIPAA violation!!!

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Also if the Conservatorship didn’t limit her family planning abilities, who is at fault for this? It happened under Jamie’s watch (when the IUD was put in). 

Doesn’t matter. If Jamie was responsible for it being put in, why did Jodie not listen to Britney when she said she wants it out? Either she’s saying Britney lied or that Jamie didn’t approve it financially or both. This statement makes Jodie look really bad.

• Like 6