Jodi Montgomery releases a statement on her website

So just tell me ONE THING! All these c**ts abused, and manipulated her for all these years and all of a sudden Britney can have whatever she wants! It’s the biggest admission of guilt! EVERY. ONE. OF. THESE. STATMENTS.

Backtracking 101 

Zoey 101 Idk GIF by Audacy

1 minute ago, 2K16NEY said:

I think she’s referring to her Asthma; she’s been seen with an inhaler on numerous occasions. and she’s a heavy smoker too so explains why she’s high risk for covid.

Either way, telling the public she has preexisting conditions without her knowledge or consent is not allowed.

• Like 4
18 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Glad we agree the thing needs to be terminated. Why is this so defensive? Just get to the point faster next time lol. The longer you drone on the more guilty you look.

Not sure if we read the same thing, but Jodi is actually going in a circle to pretty much state that Britney needs the conservatorship...

"While it is Ms. Montgomery’s professional duty to be Britney’s protector and advocate, honoring her wishes and seeing to her best interests while Britney is under conservatorship, it is her sincere personal wish that Britney continues to make meaningful progress in her well-being so that her conservatorship of the person can be terminated.  Ms. Montgomery looks forward to presenting a comprehensive Care Plan to the Court setting forth a path for termination of the conservatorship for Britney, and Ms. Montgomery looks forward to supporting Britney through that process.”

I personally think Jodie is just doing her job. Unlike family members (which clearly have monetary interests in the conservatorship), she gets paid by the state of California. It's a job to her, nothing more. Britney told the court that she's taking it too far with the meetings and such, and that she makes her feel like her father do but with different dynamics, and that's understandable. But the real abusers here are Jamie Spears and the whole "team" behind him, allegedly Lou, Larry and so on. I think Jodie is just doing her job and has no personal interest in the conservatorship going on or not. I just hope Britney escapes from this pile of **** she's been through for 13 years. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 3

WTF is this part? Britney is someone who was at an increased risk of severe illness due to preexisting conditions.  A well-renowned epidemiologist was brought onto the medical team and that doctor’s advice was followed to ensure Britney’s safety from exposure to the virus at all times.

What preexisting conditions? They're talking about her smoking? :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:

Mrs Montgomery just say you step aside from the conservatorship after Britney's claims and that you're willing to cooperate with a full investigation on you :hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting:

I take 2 things out of this

From the very beginning of her appointment in September 2019, Ms. Montgomery and the medical team that she assembled have had one primary goal – to assist and encourage Britney in her path to no longer needing a conservatorship of the person. → was this a real plan?

Britney is someone who was at an increased risk of severe illness due to preexisting conditions → that's why she couldn't paint her nails? :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: