Jodi Montgomery releases a statement on her website

Haven't read all statement. Too much and repetitive....

But. My question is: if Britney is allowed to do all the stuff, why did she was told that she is not allowed.

Britney said herself, she wasn't been told anything. She is finding it out just now.

Was she told she don't do something that she actually could. 

Nick Young Reaction GIF

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt because any help to terminate from anyone is good news I just hope it's not just words 

Whether she's helping Britney to terminate because she truly wants to or whether she's helping because she knows all eyes are on her is irrelevant to me if it means the conservatorship is terminated eventually then that's good news 

Also i think it's obvious that at some point Britney was told by her conservators that she couldn't marry or have kids. She has an IUD that she doesnt want so to try and say that that has nothing to do with you is so stupid 

• Like 1

All that text and even Jodi's lawyer didnt get it. Jamie and Vivian filed something inexplicably innacurate. They want Jodi to be investigated for things done to Britney when Jodi wasnt even the conservator of the person yet. Im gonna sit down and watch which part will notice that first. Waiting for Ingham's statement like...

tenor.gif 

• Haha 5
4 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

I personally think Jodie is just doing her job. Unlike family members (which clearly have monetary interests in the conservatorship), she gets paid by the state of California. It's a job to her, nothing more. Britney told the court that she's taking it too far with the meetings and such, and that she makes her feel like her father do but with different dynamics, and that's understandable. But the real abusers here are Jamie Spears and the whole "team" behind him, allegedly Lou, Larry and so on. I think Jodie is just doing her job and has no personal interest in the conservatorship going on or not. I just hope Britney escapes from this pile of **** she's been through for 13 years. 

I bet Britney feels even more uncomfortable with Jodi as a conservator of the person. I mean imagine a complete STRANGER popping out outta nowhere one day telling you how to live your life. A complete stranger got access to all of her medical info, the most intimate stuff and all. It's really really sick and the fact that Jodie girl is not stepping down now that Brit made it very clear she wants to be set free lets us know that this old lady is not a nice person. 

• Like 5

Oh she needs to make it shorter, we don't have time to read long *** text like this one.

I mean we have articles popping from everywhere, we got 50 minutes documentaries being plaid on all the news channels around the planet. We have so much to watch and read, honey someone's gotta tell her we're talking Britney Spears here.

This is #FreeBritney we are a popular movement. :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud: Make it short and clear cuz we are busy. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Haha 6

now everyone is gonna be like, "But Britney has always had these rights, and she has always been allowed to file for termination, and the conservatorship can't force her to take medicines" we all know all of that, but is evident Britney didn't, or people were forcing her via threats or whatever, even if the law didn't give them that power.

And as I said on another thread, now they're gonna be like "well, if we forced you to do stuff, or prevented you to do other stuff, then prove it" and it's gonna be Britney's word against them, and that's very pointless.

They should just end the conservatorship already and then proceed with all the investigations once Britney is free to sue each and all of them 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I have a feeling Jodi is going to present the care plan and the Judge will approve it and the c-ship will continue :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

then the conservatorships should be dissolved, and they should put her under the LSP one, or some "hybrid" that only focuses on the care plan and removes all the other leeches and restrictions from her current situation.

I don't think there needs to be a conservatorship for a person to follow a care plan, which is the thing they should've done since the very beginning 

Actually professional conservators or so-called 'licensed' conservators usually are just as unethical and abusive as family conservators because all that talk about court investigators and **** means nothing since the system is corrupted and all that is just bureaucracy meant to make it more difficult to contest or lift conservatorships... in reality they do no service to the conservatees as seen in the Times articles with leaked documents where investigators showed no concern of Britney's accusations or demands against the c-ship.

Jodi is a fraud just like Jamie but contrary to him she has a career (of abuse and mistreat) to defend so she might be more willing to terminate it for the sake of her career. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I have a feeling Jodi is going to present the care plan and the Judge will approve it and the c-ship will continue :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

Exactly...They will lie and say the care plan is meant for a smooth exit from the conservatorship, but it's a LIE. The care plan will be the same exact conservatorship with a different name.

3 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Exactly...They will lie and say the care plan is meant for a smooth exit from the conservatorship, but it's a LIE. The care plan will be the same exact conservatorship with a different name.

Britney knows too that's why she said she doesn't want a care plan. I mean she said it on court.

15 minutes ago, SkyNet said:

Haven't read all statement. Too much and repetitive....

But. My question is: if Britney is allowed to do all the stuff, why did she was told that she is not allowed.

Britney said herself, she wasn't been told anything. She is finding it out just now.

Was she told she don't do something that she actually could. 

Nick Young Reaction GIF

And that's where Ingham enters. He is Britney's lawyer, therefore he had a dutty to give her a proper legal council but kept all hidden from her. Britney didnt knew she could marry with whoever she wanted, have children, hire her own council and file for termination. Things HE shoulve advised her she could do it but didnt. 

Now... Ingham did that by himself or he was instructed by someone? Lets say... Jamie? Reva?  Hmm... all of them? Regarding legal knowledge, Britney was kept out of the loop on purpose. The transcripts leaked last week show that Reva told Ingham to no tell Britney she could marry. 

• Like 2