Jodi Montgomery releases a statement on her website

15 minutes ago, PinkyAndStinky said:

Jodi's saying she didn't force the IUD, Jamie's saying he didn't force the IUD. So how the heck did she get the IUD?! Did the Angel Gabriel come down from heaven to tell her it magically appeared?

But seriously, if nobody wants to take the blame for this, somebody needs to make an appointment to get that IUD out ASAP. Our girl isn't getting any younger! Sam better start saving up some baby juice!!!

It's quite possible she chose to have the IUD at one point because it can be better than taking birth control pills since it doesn't mess up your hormonal system. The issue now is she's being prevented from removing it. So that could be James and/or Jodi depending on how long she's been trying to get it removed.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

What’s messed up about all of this is Britney basically gave this testimony 2 years ago and no one gave a ****. Now that they can’t hide anymore and everyone’s coming for them, they suddenly are interested in putting out public statements and blaming each other. 

It’s so ****ed up. There’s so many layers to this ongoing bull****. Brit is gonna have a hell of a story to tell when she is finally able to. I can’t wait for that day. 

4 minutes ago, MacLaura said:

She has asthma.

I believe that but the person I quoted was saying a certain rumor of a condition that would mean she’s immunocompromised, asthma does not make you immunocompromised, it does increase your risk with infections that cause lung distress (covid, common colds and flus) but you are not considered immunocompromised.  

• Like 1
1 minute ago, AP4 said:

I believe that but the person I quoted was saying a certain rumor of a condition that would mean she’s immunocompromised, asthma does not make you immunocompromised, it does increase your risk with infections that cause lung distress (covid, common colds and flus) but you are not considered immunocompromised.  

That rumor is about HIV.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

But she didn’t reveal what the condition was? so it is still protected under HIPAA? 

I don’t think you have to be specific for it to be a HIPAA violation. Just revealing they have any pre-existing conditions at all is wrong. I could be wrong about that though

54 minutes ago, canyouhandlemytruth said:

It’s legalese. They have to cover their ***** with the wording if somebody comes after them, as Jamie will surely do

Yup, and lawyers just tend to speak in that way regardless. You should see the kind of stuff I have to edit. They wrote four paragraphs of something they can explain in 4 sentences. They need to interpret laws and they're written like Harry Potter novels too. 

She's definitely covering her *** though :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Haha 1

Well, bipolar is not something that brings you into a "high risk" population category for a virus. What is this woman trying to imply with that statemet about her health? and also, is it my impression or is she kindly not letting the **** go of the c-ship.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Bigno said:

Well, bipolar is not something that brings you into a "high risk" population category for a virus. What is this woman trying to imply with that statemet about her health? and also, is it my impression or is she kindly not letting the **** go of the c-ship.

She has asthma. 

Also, the Con Team allegedly told TMZ she was never diagnosed with bipolar. The TMZ stated that on air but the video was quickly taken down. 

• Like 4
Just now, MacLaura said:

She has asthma. 

Also, the Con Team allegedly told TMZ she was never diagnosed with bipolar. The TMZ stated that on air but the video was quickly taken down. 

Thank you for answering. About her mental health, pff there is so much there they are hiding I bet. Time will tell. Again, thank you!

I’m sorry. Let me get this straight...

Confused Get Smart GIF

Britney said THE SAME thing 2 years ago. No one did anything. Jamie’s saying he had nothing to do with Britney’s personal affairs for 2 years. So. Britney complained 2 years ago! That was ALL ABOUT CAPTAIN COLON! Jodi took over, Britney very clearly communicated, NOTHING has changed. JO**** is the same as her dad, just a different dynamic! Britney’s words. The way I see it, they both are trying to blame the other, when in reality THEY BOTH DID BRITNEY DIRRRRTY, No? They must pay. 😤

• Like 4
18 minutes ago, AP4 said:

among the conditions that make you most likely to get covid according to most websites, are asthma, dementia :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair: and even just being a smoker, so God knows what she meant 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

among the conditions that make you most likely to get covid according to most websites, are asthma, dementia :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair: and even just being a smoker, so God knows what she meant 

I hope for Britney’s privacy it never gets revealed what she meant. Idc if she just meant Britney is a smoker. That comment though is going to end up leading to people trying to make their own conclusions about what it is and the GP will absolutely come up with some and label it as a fact. I still see idiots claiming JJ has fetal alcohol syndrome because of people saying that back when he was a new born just because she was more cautious with letting him be seen. So to the GP that is now considered a fact despite their being no actual basis to the claim. 

• Like 1