Jodi Montgomery releases a statement on her website

16 hours ago, Armchairrevolution said:

If Britney got married wouldn't her spouse basically be her caregiver and be able to overrule any c/ship. 

Dont spouses have the legal right to make health decisions if their wife / husband is incapacitated? Like turn off the life support or consent to emergency surgery... If that's the case why wouldn't britney's spouse if she can get married be able to overrule and nullify a conservatorship using the same rights?

Or is American law different than commonwealth nation's?

No the conservatorship would  still be legally her guardian. 

There’s a Netflix movie called ‘I Care A Lot’ that shows what people like Jodi and Ingham do for a living. Isolate. Medicare. Rob the estate. Just like in the movie, Britney got locked away in a mental facility while they robbed her blind. There’s little to nothing that can be done, yet what can be done is a lengthy process with no guarantee whatsoever of regaining your freedom or recovering your finances. I can’t believe this is Britney’s life. 

• Love 1
21 hours ago, Martini said:

she is PHYSICALLY ugly as hell. looks like she chews walnuts LOUDLY

and she was reported for emotionally and financially abusing past conservatee clients

Fucc her

Let’s not talk about a person’s looks. That’s disrespectful.  Focus on her actions and words. To be honest, the more I look at the finances, the less I’m worried about Jodi as I am Jamie… The estate is hemorrhaging money thanks to all the legal BS he’s pulling  

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Scrappy said:

Let’s not talk about a person’s looks. That’s disrespectful.  Focus on her actions and words. To be honest, the more I look at the finances, the less I’m worried about Jodi as I am Jamie… The estate is hemorrhaging money thanks to all the legal BS he’s pulling  

i don’t want this heifer anywhere near britney if she has past reports of abuse!!! wtf is everyone corrupt that’s involved with cships i just don’t understand

and i said what i said she is objectively u g l y!

britney looks gorgeous in your avi tho