Britney posts new video of her in a red bikini in Maui

2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I mean maybe she was like 'I love wearing this red bikini in Maui' and wanted to recreate it. IDK lol 

The algae just ain't letting her lie tho. Maybe she was in a better shape then and just said "**** it, I'm posting this old vids and getting French fries" 

Who knows tbh, I can't wait for her to be free.

• Like 1
  • Leader
5 minutes ago, ronron said:

Did she also recreate the seaweed? 

1 minute ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

The algae just ain't letting her lie tho. Maybe she was in a better shape then and just said "**** it, I'm posting this old vids and getting French fries" 

Who knows tbh, I can't wait for her to be free.

I meant like she brought the red bikini back to Maui? I'm reaching for any attempt at a logical explanation here smh a mess 

4 minutes ago, ronron said:

Sam just posted a similiar view of their balcony i cant really tell if its the same room, i think i see the pool a bit more to the right in sams post

They probably stay in a presidential suite that is the whole floor. That said, I'm not really liking these videos where he asks her what is something, as if he's treating her like a child. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

I meant like she brought the red bikini back to Maui? I'm reaching for any attempt at a logical explanation here smh a mess 

U mean she wore the bikini in her room and then added old footage of her in the beach wearing it? Cuz theres no way the beach footage is new, seaweed dont lie

Just now, Jordan Miller said:

I mean, she is our humble queen that re-wears outfits? it's possible she just happened to wear that same bikini and then remembered she had that old video and added it in cause she looks hot.

thinking no one would notice.

but she forgets that we have NO lives and notice everything.

(me trying to be optimistic here :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:)

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Jordan, the whole vacation is a ploy so team CON can look good in the court, sorry love. But even I called this stunt out..

Her team knew what they were doing, she called from home, where she isn't safe..

I really question sam now, this is a great oscar performance of being a shady boyfriend, an extra for a Music video, that gets approval by her team not Britney and has TV shows now happening. 

Red flags..wake up sweetie. Something bad is happening and the fake vacation is just a distraction..

11 minutes ago, ronron said:

Sam just posted a similiar view of their balcony i cant really tell if its the same room, i think i see the pool a bit more to the right in sams post

I think they have stayed in the same room every time they go to this resort. Definitely a condo type room because they have a kitchen.

1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Jordan, the whole vacation is a ploy so team CON can look good in the court, sorry love. But even I called this stunt out..

Her team knew what they were doing, she called from home, where she isn't safe..

I really question sam now, this is a great oscar performance of being a shady boyfriend, an extra for a Music video, that gets approval by her team not Britney and has TV shows now happening. 

Red flags..wake up sweetie. Something bad is happening and the fake vacation is just a distraction..

but there's paparazzi photos of them together in Hawaii?

I mean maybe they're back by now but they for sure went, right ? 

2 minutes ago, femmepop said:

but there's paparazzi photos of them together in Hawaii?

I mean maybe they're back by now but they for sure went, right ? 

I Don't know what to believe, I have been to Hawaii, they sure don't have gates pools like a motel 6..

My pool was on the roof in Honolulu.  And no gate at all. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Tingle2mingle86 said:

See, this is why I am always on the fence with him. Always. Something is always just a tad bit off and I'm not sure if someone is playing their role very well only for it to show a new face later down the road.  Im jaded af.

Full offense but he’s not that smart 🤭

• Haha 2