Britney posts new video of her in a red bikini in Maui

1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

I think these are old videos from her previous trip, not the current one, cuz of her hair and mask. But maybe I'm reaching

I feel exactly the same way, she posted a picture or story of that same exact balcony and view once - do they always stay in the same room?

didn’t her ex boyfriend said she didn’t control her IG back then? why should she now?

im sorry but the only thing I believe in right now is her testimony in court.

8 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

You guys they're ******* with everybody, they are using pics from September 2020, and basically trying to make it look like their on vacation, something is up and very fishy. 

She is still on vacation she’s with Sam check his Instagram but Cassie is still trying to make it look like Britney’s posting. She probably hasn’t given them anything new since she spoke 

• Like 3
Just now, Soso said:

Guys it’s confirmed, it’s old footage. We should stop pretending... Cassie, you’re embarrassing at this point. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

im curious to see if Sam will like or comment the post . And If he does ...:disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses: 

See, this is why I am always on the fence with him. Always. Something is always just a tad bit off and I'm not sure if someone is playing their role very well only for it to show a new face later down the road.  Im jaded af.

• Like 3