Britney posts new video of her in a red bikini in Maui

This is for sure not from yesterday. First of all… why even say it? Like they’re trying so hard to prove it is! Second of all- she’s wearing a mask. The mask mandate is gone but it was still in place in 2020 sooo… Jesus  team con is crazy!

21 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Gals, gays and folks in-between, this in an old video on her socials lined up with Sams to make us believe she is posting.

This is Britney posting. Its damage control.

There are new pictures on the balcony with Sam taking pictures, maybe Cassie put old footage and new together

4 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

There are new pictures on the balcony with Sam taking pictures, maybe Cassie put old footage and new together

Or..or.. Cassie recognised the bikini and put out an old video claiming it’s new (cuz see… Britney was wearing the bikini yesterday :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:)because they’re not getting anything from Britney

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

Britney in court says she's done with the routine her team expert her to do. She also made it very clear that she doesn't have a platform to speak on.

Between her statement and the court report, we know she was forced to film videos saying everything was okay...

...and this is the same account that said the show was cancelled because her father was sick.

Stop justifying their damage control. It's not Britney posting.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, ftr:itsbrit***** said:

Yeah, it sounds like they’re trying to say she has all this freedom because she’s “driving” all of a sudden. I’m so conflicted when it comes to her IG. I genuinely love to see her look so happy and healthy, but I can’t help but be confused by it all. Britney herself said she would record these routines and her ex-boyfriend said she never had control of her IG. If she can’t even drive alone in a car with Sam, then how would they let her have access to IG? If it took her 13 years to finally speak publicly about the abuse (‘cause they wouldn’t let her), then how am I supposed to believe that Britney wouldn’t just do a live IG video slamming her abusers if she does have access? It’s still way too sketchy for me.

Possibly she don't want to say anything on IG that could be held against her too, obviously they controlling her social media.

But I love how there's something about car in description yet nothing on actual video or photos. So  is there is a car at all