Jamie-Lynn's husband claims Britney's family love her and want what is best for her

2 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

If I said what I really think about them I would be forever banned.

F U CK YOU SPEARS FAMILY!!

FREE BRITNEY!!!

I really don't like such statements. Do not think that you know the truth. Don't forget, these are her people.

10 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I'm telling y'all---the family response is going to be "We love Britney with all our hearts and just want what is best for her in her very complicated situation etc"....they are basically going to claim her words are the ranting of a deeply mentally ill person and do the whole "listen but not hear her" thing she has been subjected to since 2008 and continue to defend their stance over completely controlling her life. 

This family makes me proud to be an atheist! 

4 minutes ago, Astronom said:

I really don't like such statements. Do not think that you know the truth. Don't forget, these are her people.

Well Britney’s truth is that they did NOTHING to help her in 2018 and she would like to sue them all, they profit off her while treating her as an invalid. That and she would like her father jailed. “Her people” should be jailed and sued, according to Britney 🙂 now what are you saying again? 

• Like 5

Yup, ok. You all love her so much you don’t flinch when she says she feels like she’s being **** trafficked??? Is this man ok??? They all need psychic evaluations!!!! Someone give the men of this family lithium. They’re not in reality! Crazy! 

as she said in her testimony STOP TALKING ABOUT HER!!!!! 

#freebritney #believebritney

Aww Jamie, why don't you join the other Jamie's in the family and kindly shut the **** up.

Brit is over the 'family' act, she made it clear her whole family stood by and did NOTHING while she was being abused and she also stated she'd like to SUE y'all, so please, take a seat.

I hope when Britney is freed, she demands reimbursement from all the money Mr. Colon Spears charitably donated to the family to help pay their bills. Redneck Watson and Jamie Lou are going to have to sell their home :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor: Jamie's already living in an RV which is just slightly more comfortable than the jail cell he'll be residing in so we'll let him have that :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking: Britney will transfer the deed for her Serenity estate to Fe while Lynne moves into a small apartment complex in McComb.

Kevin Dillon Win GIF

11 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Well Britney’s truth is that they did NOTHING to help her in 2018 and she would like to sue them all, they profit off her while treating her as an invalid. That and she would like her father jailed. “Her people” should be jailed and sued, according to Britney 🙂 now what are you saying again? 

Without a team, you are nothing. Since 2011, a lot has been done . I'm not defending, just don't hate.

5 hours ago, Slayer said:

One family member, said it’s not true that her relatives are against her.

“I can assure you her family loves her and wants the best for her,” brother-in-law Jamie Watson, who is married to the singer’s sister, Jamie Lynn, told The Post Friday. “I wouldn’t be around people who weren’t. Who wouldn’t want to be in support of Britney?”

Source: Page Six

:grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

He means her family loves her 'money' and wants the best for her 'money'. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Toxic patriarchy. “What’s best for her” is basically the thing they will hide behind. Bryan spilled that the conservatorship is very good for the family. 

Britney was right all along. She was estranged when she got into the conservatorship and now she wants to sue them. Mixing business / money and family has ruined Britney’s relationship with all of them forever. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, PZHSB said:

No she’s not. He owns a few different companies and apparently does well hustling people. 

Well JL makes money off of Britney so he does not need to feed her, so yeah technically Britney is his meal ticket.