Jamie-Lynn's husband claims Britney's family love her and want what is best for her

This guy literally stays away from the media and spotlight and absolutely never speaks out about Britney. He definitely doesn’t promote or show off to the world that Britney is his sister in law. 

I’d imagine he is trying to save face for his wife, and maybe keep her away from an angry mob for her own safety. Or Jamie Lynn forced him to say it to save her own ***. 

Either way, it isn’t genuine. 

Well maybe it's time to stop to "think" and "assume" that is best for her and just listen to her wishes. I am sure her wishes r most simple things. Which is for example human rights. Basic human rights. Any of her family member has that. Why can't she? Can u tell us mr Jamie Lynne?

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Astronom said:

I really don't like such statements. Do not think that you know the truth. Don't forget, these are her people.

According to Britney “her people” should be in jail, they’ve done nothing to help her, treat her like a slave, take advantage of her and spend her money and she wants to sue them, so yeah: 

Mean Girls Shut Up GIF

15 hours ago, Slayer said:

One family member, said it’s not true that her relatives are against her.

“I can assure you her family loves her and wants the best for her,” brother-in-law Jamie Watson, who is married to the singer’s sister, Jamie Lynn, told The Post Friday. “I wouldn’t be around people who weren’t. Who wouldn’t want to be in support of Britney?”

Source: Page Six

:grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

Report his account

Honestly after discovering that Jamie arranged that JL would become the full recipient of Britney’s SJB trust, I think they all betted on Britney taking her own life so that they would end up with everything she worked for.

I’m sure that’s what Jamie betted on when he enjoyed hearing her cry and plead for help before sending her off to that prison place.