Jamie-Lynn's husband claims Britney's family love her and want what is best for her

On 6/26/2021 at 3:13 PM, Slayer said:

One family member, said it’s not true that her relatives are against her.

“I can assure you her family loves her and wants the best for her,” brother-in-law Jamie Watson, who is married to the singer’s sister, Jamie Lynn, told The Post Friday. “I wouldn’t be around people who weren’t. Who wouldn’t want to be in support of Britney?”

Source: Page Six

:grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

Your thin lipped wife

So this guy is a husband of a person who killed cats ( or was it chickens) whilst reversing HER telsa? Same wife who been claiming to be one of the biggest actress and singer of our generation and a supporting and loving  little sister? 

F off! 

• Like 1

Since were talking about Jamie Watson ...

I just watched the JL documentary When the Lights Go Out on YouTube. Jamie Lynn is talking about how she met Jamie Watson when Maddie was about one. And then Jamie Watson says they fell in love really quickly. 

When Maddie was one, wasn’t Jamie Lynn still a teenager? And isn’t Jamie W like 9 years older than her?

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, HardToForgetYa said:

LMAO do we care about what this mf has to say about Britney? :saywat-towelney:

No, we don't. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky::explainlol_stare_spin:

This.  I guess they needed somebody to stick up for them in the media, but what a poor choice. He’s a nobody to this case and should have kept his mouth shut.  Looks a fool as a result.

• Like 3