[Demo Leak] Britney explores taking control of her life in scrapped "King of my Castle" cover

On 6/25/2021 at 2:29 PM, studlygeorge said:

Wow. Her voice sounds *a lot* like Myah Marie’s here but I totally trust @CJMCHwhen it comes to what they say :) thank you for leaking this!!! Will you be leaning more tracks?

You can clearly tell it’s not Myah, Myah over exaggerates when she’s trying to sound like Britney...the vocals seem forced and labored. These do not. 

3 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

You can clearly tell it’s not Myah, Myah over exaggerates when she’s trying to sound like Britney...the vocals seem forced and labored. These do not. 

I take back my statement. I downloaded the actual HQ file and listened to it with headphones and then over a speaker system (was listening to the LQ version with just my phone). It’s clearly Britney lol

• Like 2
On 6/25/2021 at 9:42 PM, CJMCH said:

Secret was recorded in 2008? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory: Was that for Circus or the planned Blackout re-release?

Jordan received the email which contained the Secret snippet in January 2009 so obviously that rules out 2009 and onwards

secret.png

Now I just assumed that it was recorded in 2008 since it also included a poem most definitely written by her about the conservatorship and again because it just doesn't sound like anything she recorded for Blackout honestly

2 hours ago, PlayboyMommy said:

Jordan received the email which contained the Secret snippet in January 2009 so obviously that rules out 2009 and onwards

secret.png

Now I just assumed that it was recorded in 2008 since it also included a poem most definitely written by her about the conservatorship and again because it just doesn't sound like anything she recorded for Blackout honestly

:shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

On 6/25/2021 at 5:02 PM, Ofcoursenot said:

Really? How can you doubt that this is Britney? Its 100% her

it's how it's produced. Wards vocals sound different than his usual voice too at parts. It's a very auto pitched? on parts but it's only a demo so i don't expect it to be prefect. 

• Like 1
  • Leader
9 hours ago, PlayboyMommy said:

secret.png

The RECEIPTS :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Me :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

On 6/26/2021 at 4:23 PM, Jordan Miller said:

I’m going to be dragged but same :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Maybe I just need some coffee 😂 but I just don’t hear Britney 😰

Not to be shady but you thought Crucify Me was her vocal then suddenly said you weren’t sure when you leaked it and now this doesn’t sound her when it’s definitely her :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: but tbh the effects on her voice are heavy I actually think it’s why it wasn’t used and obviously the lyrics 

12 hours ago, PlayboyMommy said:

secret.png

Wow, so it was Circus all along… What about those tracks I mentioned supposedly from Secon?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2021 at 7:17 PM, Slayer said:

It feels weird stuff coming out with everything going on with Britney, I hope nothing else comes out as I want the focus to be on Britney's conservatorship and her freedom.

Especially after the hearing, I genuinely have no interest in any music from her I just want her free and happy. I could care less about music.

I understand your point of view.But in this case ,the lyrics fits so much and are so important I think:

Must be the reason why I'm king of my castle

Must be the reason why I'm freeing my trapped soul

Must be the reason why I'm king of my castle

Must be reason why I'm making examples of you

And it´ a free gift so we should be thankful for it.

On 6/26/2021 at 4:34 AM, Alexanda said:

I don't know 

He wanted Britney, but you know her team and the lyrics: 

I'm sure that was the reason. 

Her team is just pure ****! So many good feats they did not release :

Pleasure You  feat. Don Phillip

Love The Hurt Away feat. Full force

Too Young To Die feat. Lindsay Lohan

Matches feat.BSB

Hey Ma ft. Pitbull & Romeo Santos

I Feel So Free With You Pitbull & Marc Anthony