[Demo Leak] Britney explores taking control of her life in scrapped "King of my Castle" cover

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

It feels weird stuff coming out with everything going on with Britney, I hope nothing else comes out as I want the focus to be on Britney's conservatorship and her freedom.

Especially after the hearing, I genuinely have no interest in any music from her I just want her free and happy. I could care less about music.

Finally :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, CJMCH said:

This is her, she recorded the track in 2010 and met him in 2011 while  being in London. Also, Lucas Secon, the producer, confirmed she recorded the track.

02.jpg

Wait what the actual fk.... that's Shane?????  If so, how can he go to that from this:
945b5fd4bc334c79e9b9abbfbfc325c3.jpg

You guys are on fire :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

2 hours ago, CJMCH said:

This is her, she recorded the track in 2010 and met him in 2011 while  being in London. Also, Lucas Secon, the producer, confirmed she recorded the track.

I might be wrong but I think she actually laid down the track in 2009

On his Myspace he wrote "New Britney Spears production. New smash on its way. Sooner than later!!!! Thats all I'm sayin' for now." The post was then deleted. (September 9, 2009) 

Also back when some fansites were teasing Secret before Jordan leaked it they mentioned that it was produced by Lucas Secon as well but that was recorded in 2008 and the pitch both him and Shawn Desman sent for Circus sounded nothing like Secret so who knows

37 minutes ago, PlayboyMommy said:

You guys are on fire :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

I might be wrong but I think she actually laid down the track in 2009

Also back when some fansites were teasing Secret before Jordan leaked it they mentioned that it was produced by Lucas Secon as well but that was recorded in 2008 and the pitch both him and Shawn Desman sent for Circus sounded nothing like Secret so who knows

My bad, the album were it belong was released in 2010, but she recorded it on 2009. Corrected.

2 questions:

Secret was recorded in 2008? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory: Was that for Circus or the planned Blackout re-release?

If Eye Spy is real, it means Single and The Return are real pitchs too? Pls tell me they're not :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: