[Demo Leak] Britney explores taking control of her life in scrapped "King of my Castle" cover

It feels weird stuff coming out with everything going on with Britney, I hope nothing else comes out as I want the focus to be on Britney's conservatorship and her freedom.

Especially after the hearing, I genuinely have no interest in any music from her I just want her free and happy. I could care less about music.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
3 hours ago, bvbg11 said:

This sounds like Myah reject from BJ. I wish it was Britney!

This is her, she recorded the track in 2009, the album was released in 2010 and she met him in 2011 while being in London. Also, Lucas Secon, the producer, confirmed she recorded the track.

02.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 5
22 minutes ago, Slayer said:

It feels weird stuff coming out with everything going on with Britney, I hope nothing else comes out as I want the focus to be on Britney's conservatorship and her freedom.

Especially after the hearing, I genuinely have no interest in any music from her I just want her free and happy. I could care less about music.

It's our way to protest, but we also understand this point of view.

• Like 6