[Demo Leak] Britney explores taking control of her life in scrapped "King of my Castle" cover

• 3 months later...

I was able to chat with Lucas Secon about this song on my newest episode of my podcast.  The song was a Britney song intended for her greatest hits project. The idea was to do a gender flip. So the idea was to leave the verses open for another female artist. Lucas mentioned at the time someone like Nicki Minaj. Lucas said it got very political behind the scenes and it was dropped from Britney’s Singles Colleciton project. Keeping in line with Britney singing King of my castle, The guest or featured artist was going to be a woman. You can hear him talking about it and clearing up any information on my podcast. The original doll podcast with James Rodriguez.  

• Love 5
  • Super Mods
23 minutes ago, JamesRodriguez said:

I was able to chat with Lucas Secon about this song on my newest episode of my podcast.  The song was a Britney song intended for her greatest hits project. The idea was to do a gender flip. So the idea was to leave the verses open for another female artist. Lucas mentioned at the time someone like Nicki Minaj. Lucas said it got very political behind the scenes and it was dropped from Britney’s Singles Colleciton project. Keeping in line with Britney singing King of my castle, The guest or featured artist was going to be a woman. You can hear him talking about it and clearing up any information on my podcast. The original doll podcast with James Rodriguez.  

Did Daddy not like hearing his baby girl saying she’s the king? Did Lou got a stroke because women can’t be kings? :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Like 1