Cher alleges Britney Spears was given ***** to perform

11 minutes ago, Matou said:

At a lot of days during residency where she seems "off", her facial expressions, meanwhile she was doing the show at least what she can

Hmmmm that exactly explains a lot….

Ive just recently learned more about prescription meds and they can cause side effects 

like tremors and tardive dyskinesia-uncomfortable facial movements  (which is exactly what you just described)

damn, praying for Britney 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Britman512 said:

Hmmmm that exactly explains a lot….

Ive just recently learned more about prescription meds and they can cause side effects 

like tremors and tardive dyskinesia-uncomfortable facial movements  (which is exactly what you just described)

damn, praying for Britney 

and don't forget her hands shaking for nothing, imo she was clearly dealing with meds at that time, she used to hide it with some moves

It’s baffling to me that Cher is the only mega superstar really saying anything. I’ve a new found mad respect for her. Seriously. What a great human being. Still waiting on you Madonna! Xtina! Demi! Selena! Etc… so-called feminists who support other women! 

Guys, did someone start a thread yet of ALL the big voices speaking out about it? I mean, Ted Cruz on Twitter said #FreeBritney. Missy Elliot spoke out. Zoey 101 stars speaking out. Tucker Carlson (of all people) supporting. Piers Morgan. Wendy Williams. 98 Degrees. AOC. Timberlake. Cher. Who else has spoken out?

I'm loving Cher' responses. She's definitely a queen in my eyes. Keep spilling the tea, Cher! 

As for all the other pop woman. They getting nothing but a middle finger from me. Miley knows what's up but won't speak up especially since Britney revealed everything in court. Demi worked with Britney and knows what went down but is silent. Xtina, Selena, Gaga, Taylor claim they are all so called feminists and more but none of em speaking up for her at all. All those woman just a bunch of fakes. As for Madonna at this point in time nobody really cares what she has to say anymore. 

the saddest part is Britney probably never needed *****/medication to perform

she just needed a damn vacation and proper time off between albums/tours.

she loved music and performing and if they just gave her the room to breathe and have her life and career in balance everything would have been sustainable.

such a toxic industry & so much corruption in this world :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Britney is simply an angel that got caught up in it all.

Love you Cher, thank you. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Like 4

I get a feeling a lot more celebrities knew - iggy, nicki, and those others who worked with Britney through the years. I'd give them the benefit of doubt as they might've been scared. But I am disappointed with her contemporaries - Xtina, Beyonce, who grew up with her and did not even react - social media likes, share, etc. Even Madonna has been disappointing with regards to the #FreeBritney movement. Gaga, Taylor, Katy could also use their feminist platforms whatsoever to help her and did absolutely nothing.