Cher alleges Britney Spears was given ***** to perform

5 hours ago, neverover said:

Do you remember which shows that she was like this?

so many :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

It's more her right hand which seemed more erratic

I'm not doing the whole show but here => 5:17 9:43 12:34 till 12:37

Maybe that explain why she was touching her her so much but I'm maybe completely wrong :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

5 minutes ago, Matou said:

so many :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

It's more her right hand which seemed more erratic

I'm not doing the whole show but here => 5:17 9:43 12:34 till 12:37

Maybe that explain why she was touching her her so much but I'm maybe completely wrong :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

My God, her hand is shaking for almost the whole time.

And it's not the only video I'm seeing this.

Her hand was shaking like this even on her 2016 BBMA show, but she was trying to hide it. (during TOMH section).

Was it just extreme anxiety or wrong meds...or both? :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

1 minute ago, Nickey said:

My God, her hand is shaking for almost the whole time.

And it's not the only video I'm seeing this.

Her hand was shaking like this even on her 2016 BBMA show, but she was trying to hide it. (during TOMH section).

Was it just extreme anxiety or wrong meds...or both? :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I want to say both ... I mean both go together

10 hours ago, MmmBop said:

It’s baffling to me that Cher is the only mega superstar really saying anything. I’ve a new found mad respect for her. Seriously. What a great human being. Still waiting on you Madonna! Xtina! Demi! Selena! Etc… so-called feminists who support other women! 

Guys, did someone start a thread yet of ALL the big voices speaking out about it? I mean, Ted Cruz on Twitter said #FreeBritney. Missy Elliot spoke out. Zoey 101 stars speaking out. Tucker Carlson (of all people) supporting. Piers Morgan. Wendy Williams. 98 Degrees. AOC. Timberlake. Cher. Who else has spoken out?

Selena already tweeted about it. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

7 hours ago, DollyParton said:

Selena already tweeted about it. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

So Um wanna take a screen capture because I just looked at her Twitter and there’s nothing. Nothing in her tweets. Nothing in her tweet replies. No #FreeBritney posts liked. So I think you’re wrong.

19 hours ago, MmmBop said:

It’s baffling to me that Cher is the only mega superstar really saying anything. I’ve a new found mad respect for her. Seriously. What a great human being. Still waiting on you Madonna! Xtina! Demi! Selena! Etc… so-called feminists who support other women! 

Guys, did someone start a thread yet of ALL the big voices speaking out about it? I mean, Ted Cruz on Twitter said #FreeBritney. Missy Elliot spoke out. Zoey 101 stars speaking out. Tucker Carlson (of all people) supporting. Piers Morgan. Wendy Williams. 98 Degrees. AOC. Timberlake. Cher. Who else has spoken out?

andy cohen, stephen colbert

On 6/24/2021 at 10:41 PM, britneydeepinmyheart said:

Miley knows what's up. She's spoken out at concerts about it before. She also was in the Black Mirror episode (season 5, episode 3) where there are MANY parallels to Britney's situation. 

just watched that episode.......omg I wonder if they have cameras in britney's house watching her

On 6/25/2021 at 7:02 AM, Blackout Britney said:

This. Lady gaga loves to preach about every social issue yet can’t even tweet about Britney? That woman is all about benefiting herself. I was a fan of gaga for 10 years but she has changed so much. 

dude its been only a few days and she's been off twitter. plus she was literally r*ped by her own management team and had a breakdown recently, Brittney story is probably very triggering for her....