Cher alleges Britney Spears was given ***** to perform

28 minutes ago, britneydeepinmyheart said:

Miley knows what's up. She's spoken out at concerts about it before. She also was in the Black Mirror episode (season 5, episode 3) where there are MANY parallels to Britney's situation. 

Yeah that episode was absolutely insane. In retrospect it’s pretty much Britney’s life. I’m gonna have to rewatch it.

2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I have to agree with you and I’m sure the people that are not talking is probably out of guilt….Where is Taylor Swift? She loves to proclaim herself a hardcore feminist…Where is Selena Gomez? She loves to call herself an advocate for mental health and loves to name drop Britney’s name… Where is Miley? She knows TOO MUCH (ever her assistant spoke out)being that they share the same management and yet not even a word… Where are all these people? 

Don’t get me wrong, I know they don’t have to say anything and let’s be real, some only post a hashtag to get it over with and then they continue with their lives as nothing…But it would be nice if all these radical advocates and feminists said something.

Hell, where is Demi? They worked together on X Factor so surely she has first hand information. Surely she can relate to Britney too 

• Like 1

i just can't imagine how embarrased britney must have felt knowing all of her colleagues from Vegas knew about her ignorant, evil father and all the things they were doing to her. in addition to live a living hell she must have felt like the odd one out. thank you Cher for speaking up, love to see how people who know her situation are starting to tell what they know!

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Easy There said:

It's disgusting that Britney being drugged up was/is an open secret in Hollywood.

Cher is a legend.

I am shocked with Khloe K saying anything knowing how close they are with Lou M Taylor

maybe she does business with some of the K sisters not all i dont know that b.i.t.ch Lou is more desperate for money than people that never had it

On 6/25/2021 at 3:02 PM, Blackout Britney said:

This. Lady gaga loves to preach about every social issue yet can’t even tweet about Britney? That woman is all about benefiting herself. I was a fan of gaga for 10 years but she has changed so much. 

I have never seen a person faker than the wig that they wear. Gaga is all talk, no substance. I’ve seen right through her facade and known this since 2010.

and even if she DID end up standing up for Britney this time, she will find a way to make it about herself just like that time during Britney’s VMA vanguard award moment pretending to be a guy.

• Like 4