Cher alleges Britney Spears was given ***** to perform

My stomach is in knots.  These people all knew something was going on.  Whether direct knowledge or not they knew or had some kind of inkling.  I am so ******* sick of people talking NOW when they could have tried something, anything, when they knew.  I understand people not wanting to interfere or talk on here-say, whatever the case may be (thats their prerogative) but what was going to be the final straw for them?  To come forward after she died or something?  I honestly am having a really hard time commending people for standing up for her today vs yesterday when they knew something.  We have got to stop being reactive and be proactive.

Cher however has always been an advocate and I greatly appreciate her using her voice.  So this isn't about her I just mean in general.  However, I will take them standing up today vs never because we need all the power we can behind Britney to right these dreadful wrongs done to her.

40 minutes ago, Tingle2mingle86 said:

My stomach is in knots.  These people all knew something was going on.  Whether direct knowledge or not they knew or had some kind of inkling.  I am so ******* sick of people talking NOW when they could have tried something, anything, when they knew.  I understand people not wanting to interfere or talk on here-say, whatever the case may be (thats their prerogative) but what was going to be the final straw for them?  To come forward after she died or something?  I honestly am having a really hard time commending people for standing up for her today vs yesterday when they knew something.  We have got to stop being reactive and be proactive.

Cher however has always been an advocate and I greatly appreciate her using her voice.  So this isn't about her I just mean in general.  However, I will take them standing up today vs never because we need all the power we can behind Britney to right these dreadful wrongs done to her.

I have to agree with you and I’m sure the people that are not talking is probably out of guilt….Where is Taylor Swift? She loves to proclaim herself a hardcore feminist…Where is Selena Gomez? She loves to call herself an advocate for mental health and loves to name drop Britney’s name… Where is Miley? She knows TOO MUCH (ever her assistant spoke out)being that they share the same management and yet not even a word… Where are all these people? 

Don’t get me wrong, I know they don’t have to say anything and let’s be real, some only post a hashtag to get it over with and then they continue with their lives as nothing…But it would be nice if all these radical advocates and feminists said something.

6 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Where is Miley? She knows TOO MUCH (ever her assistant spoke out)being that they share the same management and yet not even a word… Where are all these people? 

Miley knows what's up. She's spoken out at concerts about it before. She also was in the Black Mirror episode (season 5, episode 3) where there are MANY parallels to Britney's situation. 

• Like 2

It just shows how underground and insidious all this evil that’s trapping Britney is. Very rich and powerful people like Cher have been clearly exposed to the obviousness of the injustices Britney faces, and yet they feel just as helpless as we unconnected, not wealthy, common folk  do. 

• Like 2