Kathy and Nicky Hilton react to Britney's comments on Paris

Just now, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I’m surprised she hadn’t confided in Britney, honestly.

I kinda thought she may have discussed that with Britney back in 2006 during their friendship, and not recently.

Some say that Britney may have threw Paris for a moment there under the bus with how she talked about the situation. I mean even here on Breatheheavy - for a moment - some of us thought she shaded or dragged Paris, but that was never the case. No one can blame Britney though, such a tragic testimony! 

I’m glad Nicky said they support her, she prolly gets what Britney was trying to say, I know I did. There was certainly no malicious intent with what she said, she was talking fast, trying to get through everything and I’m sure she was nervous, she most likely just worded it wrong.

23 minutes ago, maki93 said:

I kinda thought she may have discussed that with Britney back in 2006 during their friendship, and not recently.

Some say that Britney may have threw Paris for a moment there under the bus with how she talked about the situation. I mean even here on Breatheheavy - for a moment - some of us thought she shaded or dragged Paris, but that was never the case. No one can blame Britney though, such a tragic testimony! 

Oh, I totally know what she meant. That if she didn’t believe Paris, how could she expect anyone to believe her? But I definitely think she believes Paris now. The way she mentioned it makes it seem like that was one of the reasons she chose to step forward.

34 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I was also caught off-guard when Britney said she didn’t believe Paris. By all accounts, including Paris herself, her and Britney were extremely close. I’m surprised she hadn’t confided in Britney, honestly.

I can almost bet my life that they are not that close, even less extremely close...Britney is not even allowed to see friends that live 8 minutes away, do you think her father is going to let her be close to Paris? 

People completely misunderstood Britney, she was referring to the horrors Paris experienced, like it was almost too bad to believe it considering how polished and almost perfect is Paris public's life, and she believes the same thing was going to happen to her.

• Like 1

Britney was trying to make a point, she didn't throw shade at Paris or anything. I'm glad Nicky understood that.

Also lets be real, they aren't that close anymore. Jamie would never allow Britney to hang out with Paris, he doesn't even let her hang out with any friends and when she met Iggy she wasn't allowed to be alone with her either. Horrible and so tragic. I believe this all coming to light, our girl will be free. She deserves her basic human rights.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I was also caught off-guard when Britney said she didn’t believe Paris. By all accounts, including Paris herself, her and Britney were extremely close. I’m surprised she hadn’t confided in Britney, honestly.

I don't think they were/are extremely close. Maybe it's because Paris never told her story to her that she is suspicious of the veracity

• Super Mods

I think what she was trying to say is she didn’t know Paris went through that until she saw the documentary. I mean isn’t that all of us? 

To me it’s more like supporting her claims of her team sweeping things under the rug like how the school did.

1 hour ago, asitalian12587 said:

i think all britney meant was that even when you're friendly with someone, if they come out with outrageous claims, its hard to believe right off the bat. she was using it as an example to show why she didnt feel comfortable sharing her truth because she figured no one would believe her.

Yeah this, I reckon she probably meant that there was a moment of shocked disbelief when she first heard about it because it's something you could never imagine your friend going through. 

• Like 1