What is your favorite scene from a music video of Britney Spears?

3 hours ago, filmandstage13 said:

Okay, this is very specific, but I think this very brief moment of choreography from Baby One More Time is genius.  The arm motion is so simple, and she does it so fluidly paired with the synchronized eye contact.  It somehow commands so much power and was the perfect introduction in her debut video.

G9cA.gif

Other favorites:

6E4z.gif

21603.gif

JlfHK-.gif

o7yDsl.gif

Britney_Spears__Im_A_Slave_4_U_Official_

4085618502_3e92e31c89_o.gif

catsuit-gif-1586365356.gif

LtHN.gif

britney-spears-born-to-make-you-happy2.g

Dude I thought I was alone in this world, those first chords of BOMT with the arm movement dance …. larger than life - what a ducking opening.

I love the split second shots we see of Brit serving choreo in Circus as ringleader. The dancers seem really into it and she looks stunning with the red lips and top hat. Everyone looks so perfectly in sync and it’s only made better by the old-timey vaudeville set design. It’s crazy to think that there’s probably a ton more unused footage of this just sitting in someone’s hard drive. 

3 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

music video im a slave 4 u GIFmusic video im a slave 4 u GIFmusic video im a slave 4 u GIF

I remember being 9 years old and went to buy baby oil and blonde hair dye after seeing this ... ***ual revolution haha

OMG the thumb/tongue "like that" is SO UNDERRATED yet so legendary. Also, I can't put my finger on it, but even though Britney clearly can still do the Slave choreo, there's something about the way she nails it in that third gif you posted that's so perfect and really proves how incredible she was in her prime.

I feel like the Stronger video was the first time we got a glimpse of her truly taking it to the next level:

Stronger Music Video GIF by Britney Spears giphy.gif 

It also proved that the tattoo on her lower back that she said was fake was definitely real which was such a sCAnDaL at the time

AssuredGiganticDutchsmoushond-max-1mb.gi

• Love 3
  • Like 1