What is your favorite scene from a music video of Britney Spears?

On 6/12/2021 at 9:52 AM, bitbitboi said:

There are MANY, but I just made a GIF to show you the few seconds that when I was younger SENT MEEE!:

giphy.gif

The s/exy strutting with the hips and the "How am I supposed to know what's right?" plus the half twirl and the little finger ohmagah... Dead on the floor. Each time.

I know, right! The whole time I’m always thinking … **** the light is behind you bish, your pointing in the wrong direction. 

• Love 1
On 6/11/2021 at 10:43 PM, ReefMezzOfrabieFreast said:

Post the clip timings for a favorite scene for you from Britney's music video or describe the scene

I think my favorite scenes are some of If U Seek Amy. with the mirror and girls

EVEN IF the music video is not my total fav

but i like how the scenes look :-)

Someday (I will understand) **** woman GIF

• Love 1
On 6/12/2021 at 4:11 AM, DougFrmBrazil said:

britney-spears-im-not-a-girl2.gifbritney-spears-im-not-a-girl1.gif

THIS!! Thank you!

I can't believe nobody else put these, the most beautiful visual scenes in any of her videos in my opinion 

And the fact she is really there, on the real location, no green screen is EVERYTHING

And she is so gorgeous:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

On 6/14/2021 at 11:15 PM, MoonArcher said:

I was about to post this

My Prerogative video is iconic, that car-pool scene is ******* AMAZING! 

I was like 10 years old when my prerogative MV was released and you can't imagine how obssesed i was with this scene. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

32 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

These are iconic to me. 

6KmV.gif

tumblr_ms9q9zlE6H1sw0z8no1_500.gif

tumblr_o3ik8bL8y21ry8fddo1_500.gif

the fact that she was 23 years old in this music video

:katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

I wish she would have fused this vibe + Blackout for her 5th album (I understand she couldn’t because of the conservatorship etc) and beyond. Circus was great but it wasn’t Britney. Maybe in a few years after the dust settles and her life is back together, her artistry/creativity will be revived and our Britney will be back recharged 💪🏽❤️ #FreeBritney

I’ve always been a Britney fan but I did fall off after Femme Fatale era. But I remembered feeling emotional after her testimony, I was so happy that Britney was speaking her truth (I knew our girl was trapped. I knew she was crying to break free 😢) It was the first time I heard BRITNEY speak freely without restrictions in a long time since In the Zone/Blackout era. 

Anywho the music videos for My prerogative, 3, Boys, Toxic, Do Somethin, and Gimme More is such a vibe and still is till this day. 

• Love 2