Exhale Classifieds (Beta) is now live! Sell your used Britney/pop merch

• Community Leader

classifieds.thumb.png.31cba2b061732a670eff1cd418f36e3e.png

Update: we're live!

Hey Exhale, there's a new Classifieds section on Exhale.

If you have Britney vinyls, a Gaga T-shirt, an old TLC cassette etc. you now have the opportunity to sell it to a bunch of fellow Britney/pop music fans. 

Because this is brand new, please consider this a Beta version. There will be a learning curve, likely some bugs and mistakes that we'll need to learn from to better the concept as things progress. 

I want Exhale to become more of a fan destination rather than solely a vehicle for news and discussions.

No idea if this idea will flop or be a success, but I figured it could be cool for you to earn a little extra money. 

Exhale does NOT receive a cut. If you sell something, you receive 100% of the sale. Make that money honey :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

I posted a few items for sale. As a seller, you can either sell something for a specific price, or allow Exhalers to make an offer. You can accept the highest offer. 

All transactions are handled off of BreatheHeavy/Exhale. Exhale is simply the platform for you guys to connect with one another. Please handle shipping privately via PM.

By participating, you agree to the terms of service (located in the Navigation > Information). 

Here is a Help Section in case you want more information.

If you have any questions/thoughts, drop me a line in the comments :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine actually feeling comfortable sharing your mailing address with someone from this site 

Can I sell myself 

If myself = used merch, yes 

Posted Images

• Community Leader
5 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Imagine actually feeling comfortable sharing your mailing address with someone from this site :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

Let's have a little optimism please. Most members here are super cool and normal and would be perfectly fine handling things like shipping a CD or something. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Community Leader
9 minutes ago, DjRobney said:

Like any of you guys would show up in Norway:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

There's shipping options. And we use a platform application that is secure. There's also terms of service agreements that protects the prospective buyer / seller :] 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

4 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

There are so many cool collectors around here.

Definitely. Does anyone have a d ldo with Britney??? I need it in my collection 

Spoiler

i'm so annoying and nasty omg :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: k im leaving bye 

at least i can use my young age as an excuse why im so dumb so :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 2
  • Twitter Team

I actually think this sounds like a cool idea, although I don't have anything I'd like to sell right now.

• Like 1
  • Community Curators

Jordan, you should see if you could negotiate some sort of deal with local places in Vegas to get us discounts for residencies or hotels! Just an idea for advertising and sales. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Let's have a little optimism please. Most members here are super cool and normal and would be perfectly fine handling things like shipping a CD or something. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Watch us getting reached by Lou Taylor and Co. 

• Haha 4