Exhale Classifieds (Beta) is now live! Sell your used Britney/pop merch

• Leader
5 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

Honestly what happens if someone scans someone and don’t send anything? I like this idea but feel like it could be dangerous 

There is a potential for that unfortunately. However, I am going to work really hard at avoiding that by manually approving listings and speaking with the seller first. Also, new members won't be able to sell in the beginning. It'll start with longtime members first. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

Honestly what happens if someone scans someone and don’t send anything? I like this idea but feel like it could be dangerous 

Ask to zoom call the person ahead of time to show you the merch and if they’re a psychopath retrace where the area in which the package was sent from. We also should ensure our server and privacy is safe to prevent snakes like Lou Taylor from shutting down the site and getting our Info 

I also would highly recommend that we do this through a third party service and ensure we have something setup like PayPal to ensure that buyers and sellers are not being scammed and ensured protection @Jordan Miller
super excited for this! So is @Look But Don't Touch :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

There is a potential for that unfortunately. However, I am going to work really hard at avoiding that by manually approving listings and speaking with the seller first. Also, new members won't be able to sell in the beginning. It'll start with longtime members first. 

That’s a good idea, good luck Jordan I hope it works for you it’s a cool and creative feature to add for everyone. 

• Love 1
  • Leader
11 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Also I’m looking for magazines too 👀

I have some Britney mags I might sell. W magazine in the wrapper, Rolling Stone 2008, the three different V 2011 mags. Got a signed JLo poster, a bunch of vinyls, things like that. They're just sitting in my closet - which is what inspired this idea in the first place!

• Love 2
  • Leader
3 minutes ago, Rick101 said:

Ask to zoom call the person ahead of time to show you the merch and if they’re a psychopath retrace where the area in which the package was sent from. We also should ensure our server and privacy is safe to prevent snakes like Lou Taylor from shutting down the site and getting our Info 

I also would highly recommend that we do this through a third party service and ensure we have something setup like PayPal to ensure that buyers and sellers are not being scammed and ensured protection @Jordan Miller
super excited for this! So is @Look But Don't Touch :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

Going to hold off on the Zoom calls, but yes Exhalers will only be able to use either PayPal or Stripe to pay. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I have some Britney mags I might sell. W magazine in the wrapper, Rolling Stone 2008, the three different V 2011 mags. Got a signed JLo poster, a bunch of vinyls, things like that. They're just sitting in my closet - which is what inspired this idea in the first place!

I’d love the W magazine and the Rolling Stone one! :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

• Leader
12 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Can’t wait for this! I’m looking for Tour books and bootleg copies of the Onyx Hotel Tour on Blu Ray if anyone has them!

I have the Circus Tour Book and the Piece Of Me Tour Book but I cut up The Femme Fatale Tour Book when I was a teenager to make a scrapbook. It needs replacing! :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

There IS actually a way for me to allow Exhalers to submit "Wanted" ads. Meaning, you would post a listing asking for the Onyx Hotel Tour on Blu Ray and if anyone has it, they can sell it to you. But that functionality won't be available in the beginning. Later, yes.

• Love 1
  • Leader
39 minutes ago, Damon said:

I have no particular thoughts, but thought it was a good question to raise as it wasn't mentioned in your post. I'm not suggesting you omitted it intentionally, but it may be a good idea to add it as a disclaimer in the OP. It shows you've been transparent about it from the start of the concept right through to it coming to fruition and may save it from being misconstrued and blown out of proportion later. You know how things can escalate on Exhale once they gain traction, especially with the narrative being pushed this last year by certain people that you look to profit from Britney and her unfortunate situation. It may save you from some unfounded accusations and drama down the line.  :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

Yea I feel that. It is definitely present when anyone adds a listing though so everyone knows and it's not some secret. This is what shows up when inputting the price of the item you're listing:

Screen-Shot-2021-05-30-at-11-00-25-AM.pn

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

There IS actually a way for me to allow Exhalers to submit "Wanted" ads. Meaning, you would post a listing asking for the Onyx Hotel Tour on Blu Ray and if anyone has it, they can sell it to you. But that functionality won't be available in the beginning. Later, yes.

That sounds great! I’d love to see that! 

6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

It's basically ready to go, but before I share it I'd like to try out a few transactions with some members first just to see how it goes. I bought something from myself and it seemed to work, but you just never know with releases. So I wanna do this kinda quietly and test before going ham and promoting it! 

What's cool about this too is that when an Exhaler posts a new item, it'll create a topic about it that we can feature on the homepage where others can chat about what's up for sale. 

Happy to be a tester if you need me.