Exhale Classifieds (Beta) is now live! Sell your used Britney/pop merch

Can you please differentiate classifieds with another color or a tag at the beginning of the titles? Otherwise they get mixed with the news and threads. I don't like that. I don't come here to buy stuff or be shoved items down my throat, there's already Instagram for that.

• Like 1
  • Leader
31 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Can you please differentiate classifieds with another color or a tag at the beginning of the titles? Otherwise they get mixed with the news and threads. I don't like that. I don't come here to buy stuff or be shoved items down my throat, there's already Instagram for that.

tenor.gif

Didn't expect the dragging but I'll see what I can do

• Haha 5
2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Anti capitalist king omg :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing: ended @Jordan Miller :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip: 

• Haha 2
On 5/30/2021 at 10:48 AM, Jordan Miller said:

I have some Britney mags I might sell. W magazine in the wrapper, Rolling Stone 2008, the three different V 2011 mags. Got a signed JLo poster, a bunch of vinyls, things like that. They're just sitting in my closet - which is what inspired this idea in the first place!

What other used items do you have sitting in your closet that you want to sell? 
*Ahem* 😂 🥵 😅

Fran Healy Goodbye GIF by Travis

• Haha 2
13 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

FTR DVD! Asking 1 Million because it’s rare as of 2020. Thanks :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

😭 I have been looking for this and I found it somewhat recently but passed it up because I figured I could get it cheaper on eBay. I had no idea it was going for so much there. I’m so sad because I had the dvd before, but this girl Brooke that I used to work with wanted to borrow it and never gave it back 😭 screw you Brooke. Just Evil. I’ll find it for a reasonable price again some day. 

46 minutes ago, Malibu.D.Luxx said:

😭 I have been looking for this and I found it somewhat recently but passed it up because I figured I could get it cheaper on eBay. I had no idea it was going for so much there. I’m so sad because I had the dvd before, but this girl Brooke that I used to work with wanted to borrow it and never gave it back 😭 screw you Brooke. Just Evil. I’ll find it for a reasonable price again some day. 

I mean what’s reasonable? I have it and don’t watch DVDs anymore so it’s burned on my computer. 

1 hour ago, TakeYourHand said:

I mean what’s reasonable? I have it and don’t watch DVDs anymore so it’s burned on my computer. 

I mean... considering it’s a decade+ old dvd I honestly wouldn’t *want* to pay more than like 15-20$ ... I have seen it at used record stores so I know I’ll eventually find it for like 12$ in store, but the fact that people were really selling it for 200 on eBay was sick. I’m a collector so the fact that I lent this to someone and didn’t get it back hurts lol.