Exhale Classifieds (Beta) is now live! Sell your used Britney/pop merch

22 hours ago, Sonyeri said:

I've always tried to sell all of these but no one ever offered...hope it works here

28947124-10156413983901165-5200766452115

It is so hard to make an offer in my opinion, if you have a price in mind, please DM, here are the ones I’m interested.

Out

V magazine (the 3 of them).

thank you. 

1 hour ago, Malibu.D.Luxx said:

I mean... considering it’s a decade+ old dvd I honestly wouldn’t *want* to pay more than like 15-20$ ... I have seen it at used record stores so I know I’ll eventually find it for like 12$ in store, but the fact that people were really selling it for 200 on eBay was sick. I’m a collector so the fact that I lent this to someone and didn’t get it back hurts lol.

For me the more rare an item becomes the more value it has. I mean the actual DVD in hand with the cover art and everything else means more than 20 to me lol. Although I wouldn’t ask 200 either. My sacrifice is giving that up for a quarter tank of gas, or twenty toilet paper rolls at dollar tree. I can earn that in less than an hour at work lol. 

23 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

For me the more rare an item becomes the more value it has. I mean the actual DVD in hand with the cover art and everything else means more than 20 to me lol. Although I wouldn’t ask 200 either. My sacrifice is giving that up for a quarter tank of gas, or twenty toilet paper rolls at dollar tree. I can earn that in less than an hour at work lol. 

Exactly- which is why I said I’d find it, and not necessarily putting in an offer. 😁 Lol, I completely understand value, especially as a collector. Part of the fun is the treasure hunt anyways. I never thought I would find the dual disc ITZ for less than 60 either. Picked it up in Denver at 2nd and Charles for 6$ 😻The last two things I really want to find are FTR, and Blackout the Target exclusive with a bonus track. Sucks waiting, but I’m patient 😉 I’ll have them both soon enough. I’m just completely against cashing in on something because people suddenly want it. 6 months ago I could have gotten the dvd for less than 5$ on eBay. My loss 🤷🏼‍♀️ But this is exactly how I ended up with like 3 copies of Britney’s Dance Beat for PS2 😂. 20$ for me isn’t even a new wig honey, so I get it, trust, that wasn’t an offer. Just what I’m willing to and eventually going to pay for it. I wish you the best of luck with your sale and have no doubt you will get what you want for it ❤️💋 xoxo

make it rain money GIF by Allure

i do think this is a super cool idea though for the exhalers. I will have to dig into my collection and see if I can part with anything. I know should have a little Vegas magazine with Britney on the cover from the Domination announcement. Super rare and probably some of the only Domination era stuff

On 5/30/2021 at 9:48 PM, Jordan Miller said:

I have some Britney mags I might sell. W magazine in the wrapper, Rolling Stone 2008, the three different V 2011 mags. Got a signed JLo poster, a bunch of vinyls, things like that. They're just sitting in my closet - which is what inspired this idea in the first place!

Signed JLo poster? Consider my interest piqued. 

If people have questions over the authictity of any of the CDs and stuff.

Discogs.com is your friend.

Every album and single has a list, and it verifies legitness, bootleg or unofficial and unauthorized releases. 

This site was the only way my best friend was able to get the US version of 3D by TLC on cassette tape. 

Cos some people asked if these were authentic, their questions were unanswered.  

• Leader
On 6/8/2021 at 7:56 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

If people have questions over the authictity of any of the CDs and stuff.

Discogs.com is your friend.

Every album and single has a list, and it verifies legitness, bootleg or unofficial and unauthorized releases. 

This site was the only way my best friend was able to get the US version of 3D by TLC on cassette tape. 

Cos some people asked if these were authentic, their questions were unanswered.  

Thanks for posting this!! 

• 6 months later...