Exhale Classifieds (Beta) is now live! Sell your used Britney/pop merch

54 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Im looking for a BOMT US Original pressing CD. The one with the Backstreet Boys samples and special poster.  :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

Same.

I have 4 US version and none of them came with the hidden message, I mean I kept one sealed bc it came with the sticker on it, so this will never know if it has the message.

I might take a disc man to those thrift stores and listen to the cd before purchasing it. Lol 

• Super Mods

Lol so it'll be like ebay basically but with Britney stans??

Cool!

I have a BUNNNCCCHHHHH of Britney and pop culture stuff!

If this works, I can probably sell some of the stuff on here for quick cash

especially since im a poor college student who is saving 90% of their money for

a trip to Europe next year.

• Love 5
50 minutes ago, BRITannico said:

Same.

I have 4 US version and none of them came with the hidden message, I mean I kept one sealed bc it came with the sticker on it, so this will never know if it has the message.

I might take a disc man to those thrift stores and listen to the cd before purchasing it. Lol 

It was on the first pressing, but how many they pressed the first time remains unknown. After that initial pressing it was removed. 

9 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It was on the first pressing, but how many they pressed the first time remains unknown. After that initial pressing it was removed. 

Yeah, I am aware of it, I saw a guy giving tips on how to find the first press on YouTube and I might keep his tips in mind.

I know that in Brazil they re-released the album in 2008/2009 something around those years and that press the new press came with the hidden message. I did not buy it tho and I guess many of the Brazilian fans who bought it still do not know about this.

• Leader
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Lol so it'll be like ebay basically but with Britney stans??

Cool!

I have a BUNNNCCCHHHHH of Britney and pop culture stuff!

If this works, I can probably sell some of the stuff on here for quick cash

especially since im a poor college student who is saving 90% of their money for

a trip to Europe next year.

:ramona_dancing_bathing_suit: yassss

Can’t wait for this! I’m looking for Tour books and bootleg copies of the Onyx Hotel Tour on Blu Ray if anyone has them!

I have the Circus Tour Book and the Piece Of Me Tour Book but I cut up The Femme Fatale Tour Book when I was a teenager to make a scrapbook. It needs replacing! :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew: