Who would you love to see Britney do a collaboration with?

14 minutes ago, Richie said:

Blackpink.

kill this love GIF by BLACKPINK

We were close, they were featured on Kiss and Make Up which was originally Britney's. 

kill this love GIF by BLACKPINK

Imagine the streams

jennie kim lisa GIF

and the music video, BP has excelent visuals and also their voices fit so well. :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

k-pop rose GIF

collaboration aside, I really wish if Britney ever resumes her career she would get to work with whoever directs those K-Pop music videos, they look so good

• Love 3

Britney is the only pop star that all the other female pop stars unanimously give praise (mostly). They are always kind. With that said, it would be so cool if she had an entire album with collabs from all the other ladies who give her praise. Christina, Pink, Cher, Paris Hilton (had to add her and would love this), Beyoncé, Gaga, Selena Gomez, etc. 

Barbra Streisand did it and her album did well

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, thrashette said:

I'm gonna be a bit different and say Trent Reznor. I need Industrial-ney in my life. 

You’re my new favorite Exhaler!! NIN is my favorite band. WHO KNOWS what could happen, she did a tribute to TOOL on the Circus tour!

& Miley totally pulled off NIN influence on her latest album & that Black Mirror episode. 

*searches for Britney & NIN mashups on YouTube...which is probably nonexistent. 

• Like 2