Who would you love to see Britney do a collaboration with?

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

featuring the hits:

• It Should Be Hard ft. will.i.am
  • I Luh Ya Daddy ft. Vivian Thoreen
  • Cologne (Men's Perfume)
  • Chillin' With Lou ft. Jamie Lynn Spears

Auggg :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Bonus track: Stop Screaming ft Christina Aguilera :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
12 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

How about both? hottie2cnjwb.gif

And the part 2 of Telephone should feature Beyonka, Caca, and Brittleknee in the same video hottie2cnjwb.gif

And they should have Rihanna as a cameo hottie2cnjwb.gif

Imagine the internet explosion hottie2cnjwb.gif

Truly a pop dream hottie2cnjwb.gif

Beyonka? :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

Learn some respect Igloo Eyelash your still not iconic enough to call the queen of pop outta her name.

hottie2cnjwb.gif

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

7 hours ago, Slayer said:

Ariana Grande

Lady Gaga - I'm not a big fan of hers but I think they'd make a bop!

Selena Gomez

Taylor Swift

Justin Bieber

No Gaga please! Gaga cannot score hit by herself now. It would have been great in 2012 but now it’s too late! 

I think a collaboration with Taylor Swift will be a bob...something like bad blood video of Britney and Taylor 

Honestly, Xtina. Mostly because I think that the Fighters on that one Xtina forum would have severe meltdowns, but also because they're both icons from the late 1990s and it's fitting for them to work together on a song especially after all this time.

I'm also here for a Drake or Cardi B collaboration. :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Haha 1
23 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

collaboration aside, I really wish if Britney ever resumes her career she would get to work with whoever directs those K-Pop music videos, they look so good

This. Also their choreographer and producer lol, everything they do fits britney so much you have no idea. Have you seen all of their music videos? DDU DU DDU DU is a masterpiece. 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

You’re my new favorite Exhaler!! NIN is my favorite band. WHO KNOWS what could happen, she did a tribute to TOOL on the Circus tour!

& Miley totally pulled off NIN influence on her latest album & that Black Mirror episode. 

*searches for Britney & NIN mashups on YouTube...which is probably nonexistent. 

How did I not know this?? Tool is my favorite band. I'm totally going through a NIN phase right now, though. I've always liked his singles but never really delved into the albums until recently. I think an updated PHM sound would work so well for Britney!