Who would you love to see Britney do a collaboration with?

1. Halestorm/Lzzy Hale

2. Christina Aguleria

3. Nicki Minaji or however you spell it

4. Lady Gaga (if doing a song like Lady Gs first 2 records)

5. Beyonce

6. BTS (introduce Britney to a newer demographic)

7. Kelly Clarkson

8. Leona Lewis

9. The Veronicas - I'd Live for this

10. Dua Lipa (only because again it would revitalize Britneys core demographic)

• Love 1

I always hoped she would do collab with Michael Jackson, it was such a shame they didn't do it for In The Zone.

Imagine Madonna and MJ on the same album as featuring.

I would want someone seasoned not another B-list small artist, someone from era of the peak of Britneys carreer.

From new artist, then Dua Lipa

• Love 1
17 hours ago, mythology said:

She can't hit the notes she could when she was younger.  She had an amazing voice in her early childhood, it's tragic that she no longer sounds like that:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

I know you're actually right. But I can't give up hope. But Brit definitely needs a singing teacher, in what her team has done with her voice , especially in the last 12 years.I´m for "The Honest Vocal Coach".Georgina is competent, fair, nice but also strict. And has a British accent, so Brit would feel comfortable with her.

• Like 1

It sounds so random but I've always wanted Britney to work with a UK band called Glass Animals. They experiment quite a lot with mixing different genres and their music is very In The Zone 2.0. 

Britney's voice on these songs would kill me:

• Love 2

The beauty of Glory is that it didn’t have collabs other than mediocre Make Me and later on Matches.

Britney does so well solo and doesn’t need anyone else to carry the song. Most collabs these days are instructed by labels so they bring together to fandoms in order for a song to chart better. It’s all so manufactured.

on u other hand, 2000 to 2010, the collabs felt more organic and not forced. Even album tracks like Boom Boom sound way better than S&M and pRetty girls which feel rushed and not mastered. SMS production was great though. 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

I know you're actually right. But I can't give up hope. But Brit definitely needs a singing teacher, in what her team has done with her voice , especially in the last 12 years.I´m for "The Honest Vocal Coach".Georgina is competent, fair, nice but also strict. And has a British accent, so Brit would feel comfortable with her.

I still think she has a decent voice, it just happens to not be as powerful as it once was.  A vocal coach would do wonders for her I think. 

I liked her vocals on Glory, I think she did great job there, you could tell our fave put a ton of effort in that regard.  Hopefully she continues this in the next album:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 2

I personally don’t think Beyoncé would ever collaborate with Britney. She’s never really come off like she’s a big fan. Also, while Lady Gaga at one time spoke highly of Britney, she’s been virtually silent on her in recent years. 

I’d say my top two would be:

Britney x Justin Timberlake 

Britney x Christina 

In my fantasy world, they’d release huge smashers together & go on a world tour together. They’d sell out football stadiums for days. The Mickey Mouse Club reunites! One can only dream 😢

Did you guys read what Pink said recently about Framing Britney Spears? It was really touching. I’d love to see a collab with her too. 

• Love 1
On 5/27/2021 at 1:48 AM, thrashette said:

How did I not know this?? Tool is my favorite band. I'm totally going through a NIN phase right now, though. I've always liked his singles but never really delved into the albums until recently. I think an updated PHM sound would work so well for Britney! 

A lot of people don’t know it & i’d say most stans don’t know about it. She poetically recited the lyrics to Tool’s song “Schism” before she performed “You Oughta Know”. There used to be much more clear video footage of it on YouTube. Now we are left with:

Also, there used to be an article on BH about Britney reciting Tool’s “Schism” for the intro to “You Oughta Know” on The Circus Tour. Here’s proof: (a Tool fan forum posting about this in 2009 & citing BH as the source) —> https://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=61915

OMG NIN & Tool are definitely my favorites! Literally cannot choose between them. I can say that Tool is definitely more consistent as far as making good music. I only enjoy NIN pre-2007...Trent really changed!!

Lana Del Rey 

I'm sick of Britney being given a generic lackluster /underwhelming pop song to have a feature with another artist on it.

Give me Lana's signature cinematic/trap hop style song with Britney crooning on.

Something left field and new for Britney, branch out into new and exciting musical aspects!

Leave the dancey pop music for her next studio album where she can explore a new sound to perfect on.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 5/28/2021 at 3:38 PM, Danielle1987 said:

A lot of people don’t know it & i’d say most stans don’t know about it. She poetically recited the lyrics to Tool’s song “Schism” before she performed “You Oughta Know”. There used to be much more clear video footage of it on YouTube. Now we are left with:

Also, there used to be an article on BH about Britney reciting Tool’s “Schism” for the intro to “You Oughta Know” on The Circus Tour. Here’s proof: (a Tool fan forum posting about this in 2009 & citing BH as the source) —> https://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=61915

OMG NIN & Tool are definitely my favorites! Literally cannot choose between them. I can say that Tool is definitely more consistent as far as making good music. I only enjoy NIN pre-2007...Trent really changed!!

That is absolutely insane! Thanks for sharing that with me. There's no way she just accidentally said those lyrics or had someone plan that for her. She must be a fan of at least that song, which makes her only cooler in my book. I haven't listened to Tool's new album, but I did see them live a couple years ago and enjoyed the new stuff live. I agree, NIN's new stuff isn't quite my jam, but I've enjoyed his soundtrack work (which is what got me back into them.) Britney obvs knows who he is, because we both know she watches Pixar movies, lol.

• Love 1