Who would you love to see Britney do a collaboration with?

Lady Gaga: Gaga has immaculate musical taste and I feel she would help craft one of the most iconic pop duet songs yet. I can see the video being next level with some great choreography and that spark we haven’t seen in Britney forever as Gaga would push her artistic boundaries. 
 Gwen Stefani: They’re voices would mesh well and if Gwen could get funky again I can this as a modern Slave or Hollaback Girl moment. Basically Britney working with the female Pharrell or Neptunes lol.

The Weeknd: I love darkney and I think this collab would bring the best of her raw and dark side out. I feel like he would help her craft a brutally honest yet commercial pop hit.

Drake: He tells stories and Britney has a massive story to tell. A smooth beat with fun yet powerful lyrics. Their voices would mesh well together in their lower octaves.

Possibly Cardi B because I can see them making a total s** jam anthem bop that’s stupid for all the right reasons and extremely catchy with a great video. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3