La pasión POP de Jordan Miller (Nuevo video)

• Content Curators

Entrevista super interesante, una de las cosas que me gusto cuando llegue a BreathHeavy fue el encontrar  personas de Latino America que son fans de Britney y aparte fans de otros artistas Latinos. Yo en lo personal disfruto mucho cuando comparten artistas de los cuales nunca he escuchado, descubrir musica nueva de todas partes de Latino America es facinante.

Great interview Jordan, I was like what? Jordan in Spanish, I literally read the title as La Pasion Pop de Gordan Meller (Antonio Banderas accent) lol.

• Love 5

I wanna be there when you touch fire

43 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Haha thoughts? :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

I think it summarized really well your journey with this site. It's awesome that BH is getting international recognition at the same time that the FreeBritney movement gets more attention. And of course your work getting the recognition too.

Hopefully some day in the near future there'll be no need to advocate for Britney when she's freed, and we can go back to just be the #1 site that praises her career or whatever she decides to do. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

¡Hola, Exhale. Participé en una entrevista con un canal de noticias de la televisión por cable colombiana, NTN24.

Hablamos de Britney, Free Britney, música pop, BreatheHeavy y más.

Doblaron mi audio, que es la primera vez. Compruébalo a continuación:

Hi, Exhale! I participated in an interview with a Colombian cable television news channel, NTN24. 

We talked about Britney, Free Britney, pop music, BreatheHeavy and more.

They dubbed my audio which is a first. Check it out below:

interview-ntn24.jpg.b0f2519ff9f2a4ebc4924bcf057678e9.jpg

:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: Oh Is so amazing see you on the Colombian tv, you do it so well👏👏 I'm from Colombia :shaktongue_shakira_red:

• Leader
9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think it summarized really well your journey with this site. It's awesome that BH is getting international recognition at the same time that the FreeBritney movement gets more attention. And of course your work getting the recognition too.

Hopefully some day in the near future there'll be no need to advocate for Britney when she's freed, and we can go back to just be the #1 site that praises her career or whatever she decides to do. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Awe appreciate this comment! Thanks for all the amazing contribution you bring to Exhale and BH @PokemonSpears :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 1