Ellen DeGeneres says media attacks on her were “too orchestrated” and felt “very misogynistic”

7 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Funk you . I hate you. You're a Republican  I hate your kind

I'm not a Republican, I identify as a Democrat, but I'm not so stubborn that I can't be bipartisan on certain issues. You're a bigot. You generalize categories of people and openly hate them. In the past you have stated you hate all straight men and now all republicans. I don't care for extremest republicans but to judge a whole group of people for the action of a few is ignorant. You have a lot of hate in your heart, I hope you can heal one day. 

• Love 5

I’m still mad the interviewer didn’t ask her about the way she treats her guests on her show. She’s made over 15 male celebrities take their shirts off or show their abs, she gets male ********* on her show all the time and she does this whole segment with a male celebrity in which she shows pictures of their bodies. 

Don’t forgot how she treated Mariah and how rude she is to so many of her guests. The interview made her sound like the ultimate narcissist and I’m glad the interviewer didn’t hold back. She’s a terrible human being and she doesn’t know the terrible things she’s done.

Blaming it on men and ***ism is the easiest thing to do. I’m sure if she was a POC, she’d blame it on white people and racism. Accept that you’re a terrible person and you’ve done bad things. She’s clearly learnt nothing. 

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I’m still mad the interviewer didn’t ask her about the way she treats her guests on her show. She’s made over 15 male celebrities take their shirts off or show their abs, she gets male ********* on her show all the time and she does this whole segment with a male celebrity in which she shows pictures of their bodies. 

Don’t forgot how she treated Mariah and how rude she is to so many of her guests. The interview made her sound like the ultimate narcissist and I’m glad the interviewer didn’t hold back. She’s a terrible human being and she doesn’t know the terrible things she’s done.

Blaming it on men and ***ism is the easiest thing to do. I’m sure if she was a POC, she’d blame it on white people and racism. Accept that you’re a terrible person and you’ve done bad things. She’s clearly learnt nothing. 

So uncomfortable to watch... 

I have no sympathy for this lady. She has done a lot of great things for the LGBT community, but her show just sucked major balls... The segments where she would showcase random people's talents were really cool, but she always treated her celebrity guests like garbage. Like, the entire premise of her interviews was always to put her guests on the spot and make them as uncomfortable as possible. :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

A former employee said it best. 

Warner didn't fire her, the public did. 

If anything she should probably work with animals, she treats them better than humans, well I would say her wife is the only exception of who she respects and treats like a human being. But, she probably isn't a people person at all. 

You know, it really bothers me that this mega successful woman, who built a career around making people laugh and being exorbitantly charitable, in the span of one year based on purely allegations alone, is being harshly criticized by people, including in this forum. The amount of charitable causes over the course of 19 years, the amount of LGBTQ+ advocacy she’s done, is suddenly meaningless and her character is called into question based on allegations? It’s so easy to pick people apart. And like many celebrities, Britney Spears included, we the GP have a very remarkable pattern of building people up and then tearing them down. People crave tearing others down, especially those who are doing/have done so well. And it’s frankly sad. When I read the allegations with reference to a “toxic workplace” about Ellen basically being a “*****” off set, I didn’t think “she must not be genuine” I thought: ****, if your job is to be 100% smiles, 100% laughter, 100% positive and 100% “on” all the time in your day job, one deserves to be however *** **** b*tchy they want in their off time. If she wants to be a ***** when she’s not on stage, all the power to her. She shouldn’t have to be 100% 24/7. People aren’t perfect. And her friendship to the G W Bush some say? So what? Michelle Obama is friends with G W Bush FFS. It’s public knowledge and the Obamas have been open about that. One thing I’ve noticed in recent years is a major shift of tone from Bush on major issues facing America. He’s definitely more progressive than his presidential years. And since when was progress of someone’s change of character a bad thing and to be discounted? People building bridges and reconciling differences in a world so divided and filled with hate is a *** **** good thing. 

I love Ellen. I think she’s a good person. And I think this whole ordeal is very unfair to her and overly exaggerated. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
41 minutes ago, MmmBop said:

You know, it really bothers me that this mega successful woman, who built a career around making people laugh and being exorbitantly charitable, in the span of one year based on purely allegations alone, is being harshly criticized by people, including in this forum. The amount of charitable causes over the course of 19 years, the amount of LGBTQ+ advocacy she’s done, is suddenly meaningless and her character is called into question based on allegations? It’s so easy to pick people apart. And like many celebrities, Britney Spears included, we the GP have a very remarkable pattern of building people up and then tearing them down. People crave tearing others down, especially those who are doing/have done so well. And it’s frankly sad. When I read the allegations with reference to a “toxic workplace” about Ellen basically being a “*****” off set, I didn’t think “she must not be genuine” I thought: ****, if your job is to be 100% smiles, 100% laughter, 100% positive and 100% “on” all the time in your day job, one deserves to be however *** **** b*tchy they want in their off time. If she wants to be a ***** when she’s not on stage, all the power to her. She shouldn’t have to be 100% 24/7. People aren’t perfect. And her friendship to the G W Bush some say? So what? Michelle Obama is friends with G W Bush FFS. It’s public knowledge and the Obamas have been open about that. One thing I’ve noticed in recent years is a major shift of tone from Bush on major issues facing America. He’s definitely more progressive than his presidential years. And since when was progress of someone’s change of character a bad thing and to be discounted? People building bridges and reconciling differences in a world so divided and filled with hate is a *** **** good thing. 

I love Ellen. I think she’s a good person. And I think this whole ordeal is very unfair to her and overly exaggerated. 

Well said, even the Mario Lopez interview people are posting here is ridiculous, it was in good fun and Mario is shirtless half of time.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
19 hours ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Tbh the attempt to cancel her was indeed exagerated considering what the allegations were. It did feel like people were happy to have an opportunity to take down a lesbian woman who been at the top for so long.

Well, the public felt betrayed. Someone who is nice and bubbly in front of camera but an a......e behind it towards the staff needs a reality fix. The audience felt understandably cheated into believing Ellen's show was a nice workplace, now they had the truth  in mind while watching the show. It's unsettling.

And you can't deny the way Ellen did not react to these rumours for years or even decades shows how she was reluctant to make a better workspace and be a better multimillion dollar host for the staff. Mind you the outroar of her dumping hand the staff during covid because she streamed from home. She has millions of dollars and acts this foolish in the middle of a crisis? Hell she deserves the backlash and also the intensity of it.

7 hours ago, MmmBop said:

George W. Bush is a war criminal. Period. So much for weapons of mass destruction 🙄

13 hours ago, MmmBop said:

Please. We have the video proof in her videos of what a fake person she is. Just keep swimming :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block